ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leeky Sunroof

Renault Clio Mk1 1.4
Hi im a new member and this is my first post on cliosport. Recently I bought my first car for £70. Obviously at this price it has a few niggles. One of which is the sunroof. The sunroof lets water in and the overhead console (where the curtosy lights and sunroof winder are) fills with water which then spills out when cornering or going uphill. The seels seem to be in good nick and i suspect a blocked dranage channel but i cant find it. I heard its a common problem so id be greatful if anyone has any suggestions.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
yea ariel could be leaking, there are no drainage tubes i think, i took my sunroof and ariel out and sealed it.

Suzuki SV1000S
take down your roof lining and seal around the outside of the sunroof matey (on the under side of the roof)

Williams 2
try the seal! mine was leaking i looked at the seal and it was coverd in s**t.
i took it out cleaned it now it's all good !!