ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leeroy's Trophy replacement

Titanium 182
After having a mad moment and putting my trophy up for sale it sold 7 weeks ago! It was by far one of the best on the market for sale so didn’t take long to sell.
It went to a local guy who is making good use of it.

I had purchased 306 TD to use for the last 6 weeks; however my dad needs a run around to get him to and from work so he currently has it.

SO I’ve been looking for a replacement and it happens my mate was selling this

citroen-xantia-alloys.jpg

Laugh you may, I know I did.

It’s the 2.0 HDI model and it’s unreal how nice the ride its. Smooth drive, mint MPG and will do until I decide what I want to buy.

The plan is to turn it into a rallycross monster..hahaha...NOT!

xantia4x4turbo.jpg

Thought and comments?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I did 60k in a hdi xantia over two years, proper comfy and amazing on the motorway.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
My dad had one of these for years that he got given by his mum who owned it from new; said he loved it - changed his whole opinion on French cars; it was reliable, comfy, fairly well built and lasted almost forever until someone hit it a few years back and he got a meagre 450 quid for it. When I was a nipper I always used to think the suspension was proper cool.