ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

DCi 100
You've gone with a name change then!

Depending where me and john go from, could convoy down with you or we might be going our nan's in Walsall the night before

Aye why not. Sick of "Alex Cccc". Yeah don't call me that kthxbi.

Had that in my mind when I said that! I'm not too fussed though. :)

DCi 100
He offered me a lollipop if I got into his car once, I was not willing.

Looking into the crash regarding Natacha's hobble,

Blimeys!

Last edited by a moderator:
we hadnt confirmed site though...

oh well, looks like we have now. truffs im up seeing becca on thursday, might kip at urs, sort ferry then, im gonna take a chance n book the meg onto it...

Mercedes

oh well, looks like we have now. truffs im up seeing becca on thursday, might kip at urs, sort ferry then, im gonna take a chance n book the meg onto it...

Wut yeah thursday night is good but i have "company" on Friday ;)

Whats the plan for Retro? any way back on track

James did you call yesterday i have a message.

ok thats fine, i'll sort it with you thurs night. we can put a post up telling others what to do then, either book it themselves or through you yeh...

service charge is a bottle of veuve ;)

Mercedes
ok thats fine, i'll sort it with you thurs night. we can put a post up telling others what to do then, either book it themselves or through you yeh...

service charge is a bottle of veuve ;)

Im off it mate, i have a decent collection and just cant bring myself to drink it see you Thursday buddy, oh may need to book a room at the Palace if you can speak to your contact.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member

Earlier in the thread the site was mentioned with links to tickets, so i thought that was the plan.

Wut yeah thursday night is good but i have "company" on Friday ;)

Whats the plan for Retro? any way back on track

James did you call yesterday i have a message.

Yeah i did mate, ill be calling again about 1

Mercedes
Yeah Jame's Ferry Sorted letter in the post, if you send me your e-mail address via PM i will forward the P&O confirmation.

Should also say that if you do book with me there will be a letter showing a hotel, its not its just a ferry its just how we have to show it.

DCi 100
Oh and about camping.

Dont mind Becauseyour (I can't spell it). Maybe an idea to try get in the back field near porsche curves though? The one before the wooded area if you get me. That way it's abit closer to the track and exit. I'm sure they'll be plenty of decent neighbours there.

350z GT
Oh and about camping.

Dont mind Becauseyour (I can't spell it). Maybe an idea to try get in the back field near porsche curves though? The one before the wooded area if you get me. That way it's abit closer to the track and exit. I'm sure they'll be plenty of decent neighbours there.

Maison Blanc ftw people :)

we arent in maison so thats out of the window, last year we didnt really know where we were gong so this year on site we can drive about and suss a good spot, i'd even be happy to pitch in the mini forest if we are there that early.

gotta be careful parking near the curves alex, we all know how lairy it got there last year with site traffic/race fans... and as much as my cars a heap i dont want it getting battered by pissed up danes...

hope they tidy the entrance and access roads up this year man..

DCi 100
Sack going anywhere near the porsche curves entrance! Just asking for 4 hours as people squeezing past and tight bum holes when drunk nutters are about.

Moar on about this one;
Untitled-1-1.gif

Marked in red, if we get at the back we'd be out of the passing traffic. We'll see when we get there anyways.

Some video's;

Last edited by a moderator:
  Lotus Elise
http://www.beermountain.com/

LM_2010-circuitmap-900.jpg

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
All booked up ladies & gentleman

1. James & John - Campsite + General Enclosure Booked
2. Brett - Campsite + General Enclosure Booked
3. Neil & Ellie - Campsite + General Enclosure Booked