ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

Lionel Richie
1. James & John - Campsite + General Enclosure + Ferry Booked
2. Brett - Campsite + General Enclosure Booked + Ferry Booked
3. Neil & Ellie - Campsite + General Enclosure Booked
4. Truffs - Ferry Booked
5. Naith - Ferry Booked
6. Sy - Ferry Booked
7. Alex - Ferry Booked
8. Fred - Just Turning Up

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Hi. I might be up for this but I'll need to see if I can get the time off work 1st..

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
2 people going

To get in we need 2 tickets?
and one camping pass, or 2?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
There's a new condition for entry to the 'good' side of the camp site. One that women can't meet ;).
I'll allow Naith to update!

right heres the first of the details people coming need to adhere too, if they are with us anyway. if you dont like the detail, dont come.

3 weeks before the date of journey i require a picture off everyone attending, the picture must be dated. In the three week run up you must grow a handlebar moustache for the journey.

if you are like alex and only just past puberty this wont be too much of a problem, if you are foriegn or a pikey like myself, warren or fred this could be an issue, that however is not my problem. Everyone must put two pounds in and the winner by public campsite poll gets the money. the loser must do a lap of the site naked.

these are the rules. 26th of May doth the event commence.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
FLOL Warren.

Why can't we have longer though?

I'm game for the dedicated grow... but my upper lip is slowest part of my beard growth, can I grow mutton chops instead?

DCi 100
I'll take my picture tomorrow....

Rob, still not sent them :dapprove: Getting jack tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
  350z GT
Glad im not in this year....my attempts at facial hair look like ive been practising oral on a hedgehog :/

Aston Martin says hello.

189792_10150101713810168_7613480167_6798133_3822230_n.jpg

189792_10150101713815168_7613480167_6798134_7539923_n.jpg

Honda ATR
Evening chaps,

any chance of coming along with you guys?

really want to do Le Mans this year would be great to tag along. Last year sounded epic :D would be a shame to miss out on this one.

Lionel Richie
^yes, but you have to abided by the rules

1. no WAGS
2. no sleep
3. bring more beer than you need, you will drink it

Honda ATR
^yes, but you have to abided by the rules

1. no WAGS
2. no sleep
3. bring more beer than you need, you will drink it

Thank you Sir. I look forward to this very much, 1 - I wont be bringing any women, 2 - I drink Cider and Guiness, 3 - Sleep is for the dead. :D

This is going to be the dogs nadders.

who do I need to see about sorting tickets etc out

Honda ATR
just seen the facial hair policy, im 26 and only grow bum fluff. I may have to use my pubes and glue them on.....

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Thank you Sir. I look forward to this very much, 1 - I wont be bringing any women, 2 - I drink Cider and Guiness, 3 - Sleep is for the dead. :D

This is going to be the dogs nadders.

who do I need to see about sorting tickets etc out

Truffs on here will sort the ferry if you give him a call. Details are a few pages back

Honda ATR
cheers mate,

Is everyone meeting up before hand at a Services near Dover?

never been before so whats the situation with booking camping. Can I just book a general plot and camp with you boys?

DCi 100
Yeah book a camping ticket and a gen entry for the race all you need. Pretty much rock up to a field on thursday evening, handbrake turn cars into random spots and put tents down. Sort out organisation on friday morning.

Honda ATR
Ok I have stopped been a tard. Going to book general enclosue ticket tomorrow and hopefully get Tuffs number and call him and get the ferry sorted as well.

Will wait to see where everyone else chooses to camp.

Honda ATR
Yeah book a camping ticket and a gen entry for the race all you need. Pretty much rock up to a field on thursday evening, handbrake turn cars into random spots and put tents down. Sort out organisation on friday morning.

There seems to be a few camp areas to choose from. Dose it matter which one I choose? can you rock up to any once you have a ticket?

sorry about all the questions :eek:

DCi 100
It's set into specific sites (Houx/Houx Annex/Karting Nord etc), then within those sites your free to wonder. I don't know if people have booked beausjour or what yet tbh. I've just booked the ferry so far.

Tickets have specific site names on so no way around it ;

13431_1509547741538_1319686560_1414936_3769176_n.jpg

Ask away with questions! Being enlightened in a way to everything is best bet.

Honda ATR
Cheers gents, think its best to clarify now to avoid f**k ups later.

I take it everyone will be getting the same ferry?