ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

350z GT
I think we will have a spare campsite ticket if anyones interested??

Its for Maison Blanc which is right on the Porsche Curves for those in the know.....One of the best campsites imo :)

DCi 100
Cheers gents, think its best to clarify now to avoid f**k ups later.

I take it everyone will be getting the same ferry?

Pretty much on the way there. We got split up on the way back by about 30 mins on two different ferries but still met up on the way home. :)

Honda ATR
Pretty much on the way there. We got split up on the way back by about 30 mins on two different ferries but still met up on the way home. :)

Sweet, I'll just wait for people to announce all the details before I ask any more stupid questions.

350z GT
Not sure yet mate...if your interested then send us a PM and ill get back to you tomo

may also have some grandstand seats i think

Bloody ACO messed up our order lol

Yeah book a camping ticket and a gen entry for the race all you need. Pretty much rock up to a field on thursday evening, handbrake turn cars into random spots and put tents down. Sort out organisation on friday morning.

i need to dig out that vid of us all taking turns to handbrake truffs cooperS around the campsite!

this is starting to move now and i'm thinking we aill be in Beaus... i mean we'll get everyones numbers b4 and all meet up for sure over the, theres every chance we'll have out own cordoned off camping area anyway ;)

just get ferries booked. i'll get truffs on tomo to update.

and get growing those tash's losers

hi.

NCA_11ILMC_SEB_D32_5806.jpg

Losers... Leman prep has started.

I have sticker ideas ready john/james.

tash prep for people should have commenced, warren and myself have done a trail run and i looked fit as, warren... erm yeh.

If you need to book your ferry, book it, NO i need to book it next jan when i getz me money from my EMA.

we ride fast, we ride light. those that will struggle, use your redline or go on a diet.

I have jacuzzi bought, in the garage.

bye.

DCi 100
f**king lol at the limo! I'll add another £50 in there.

Was going to continue my sticker making this afternoon but I've just gone for watching topgear instead. Just over 2 months now is it?

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Losers... Leman prep has started.

I have sticker ideas ready john/james.

tash prep for people should have commenced, warren and myself have done a trail run and i looked fit as, warren... erm yeh.

If you need to book your ferry, book it, NO i need to book it next jan when i getz me money from my EMA.

we ride fast, we ride light. those that will struggle, use your redline or go on a diet.

I have jacuzzi bought, in the garage.

bye.

I too have done a trial tash, lets just say it didn't suit.... did look funny though

f**king lol at the limo! I'll add another £50 in there.

Was going to continue my sticker making this afternoon but I've just gone for watching topgear instead. Just over 2 months now is it?

Trip to da vinylz shop needed at some point innit