ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

Petrol Blue 182.
Can not fecking wait for this! who wants a bet the valver doesn't make it? an epic convoy sounds good

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Can not fecking wait for this! who wants a bet the valver doesn't make it? an epic convoy sounds good

Hahahahahaaaaa! I just read THE funniest thing......apparently someone is attempting to drive a VALVER to Le Mans!!!

Oh wait...

PMSL at Dave's description.

I'll be impressed if I don't get lost.

I'll be impressed if i touch less than 20 Loti TBH. And i'll be mighty impressed if Tom manages to make it to Saturday afternoon for the start......that boy cannot handle his ale.

320d
I'm up for this. Trying to fit camping stuff into an mx5 will be interesting. Anyway balls to it, a £10 tent from Argos, 120 cans of Fosters and 3 bottles of Amaretto should see me right. Who needs shelter, warmth and clothes!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ill by buying most stuff from the super market when i get there, just a tent n clothes that need to be taken over

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
ill by buying most stuff from the super market when i get there, just a tent n clothes that need to be taken over

thats what we'll be doing, theres no need to bring stuff the local supermarket was cheap enough

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Me and Truffs have been looking at Ferries, it's defo gonna be the train.

Might have to get a bit more drastic on the weight saving in the 182, means more noise though and it was bad enough last year after 8 hours driving lol

BG 182
This was amazing last year everyone was awesome cant wait for this!!!!!!!
is the norfbest crew being fully reunited?
and is Alex bringing the olive oil? lol

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
i dont know wether to risk it or not in the valver

Well, we've currently booked for 4 cars (9 people in total), & as i don't like being a passenger long distance, you lot can fight about who takes the remaining 3 cars ... no point all driving, more money on petrol = less money on booze.

Currently awaiting an invoice from 1st Tickets for the 2nd stage of payment actually, so will be sending out full details in the next couple of days.

i dont know wether to risk it or not in the valver

i got ALOT of time for your car but believe me pal there were boys in old shelbys, a model T, DB3, if anyone breaks down, someone will help out. just the way of lemans.

fred fixed a porka in a field last year and the guy turned around n said 'i'll have to take it to a proper mechanic when im back' you could see the steam.

DCi 100
Best way to describe it is everyone has something, and together we pretty much have everything. So sorted :)

Lionel Richie
i got ALOT of time for your car but believe me pal there were boys in old shelbys, a model T, DB3, if anyone breaks down, someone will help out. just the way of lemans.

fred fixed a porka in a field last year and the guy turned around n said 'i'll have to take it to a proper mechanic when im back' you could see the steam.

only because his carrot top gobby daughter stated "i'll faaackin suck you off", i could've stabbed him

Now Sold :-(
I'm all booked up for this. Unfortunately not taking the bean as I've been offered a seat in my mates Focus RS. We are on the ferry on Thursday morning driving down in convoy with an Audi S4 and a Focus ST. We are camping at Bleu Nord so hope to see a few of you over there. This will be my first visit and am looking forward to it after all the great stories I've heard from friends that have made the trip before.

not too late rob, me n rich are just in the process of arguing whether to get the ferry or eurostar and myself and riad trying to sort whether he's coming in the meg or whether he's going in the clio....