ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
In fairness, there were were some pretty expensive/low cars that made the journey in/out just fine. Love the Twingo, but you'd probably get left behind on the mway's!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
May be up for this will check dates see if any clashes :D
Top down style ;)
How much clearence is need for ferry as I am rather low?

DCi 100
Did this for James, mights aswell share as not everyone has been

CgEWD.jpg

it came up small but should open full size in a new tab. Fail at not having photoshop on my laptop.

320d
I'm knackered on the motorways then. Think I may need to get b00st before this trip. Anybody fancy giving me a few £k?

350z GT
And i shall be cruising on down in the motorhome lol

boring or what....may have to take the Cup in 2012 with you lot :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Look like I'm coming to this Naith.

As long as I can have your autograph? Oh, and on a srs note, I may be on my lonesome, so you guy's had better be welcoming!

think of the most outrageous thing u can and get it on your car.

for example i am putting my face on my car this year...

DCi 100
And i shall be cruising on down in the motorhome lol

boring or what....may have to take the Cup in 2012 with you lot :)

You'll have the last laugh when your the only person getting a decent nights sleep!

As long as I can have your autograph? Oh, and on a srs note, I may be on my lonesome, so you guy's had better be welcoming!

:D Get along! Your someone I'd like to meet (no homo).

Going to start getting my colours sorted as soon as I know 100% I'm going (I'm 99.999% atm) and tickets are sorted. Afew months in advance!

350z GT
lol true....cant argue with the double bed in it tbh...and the missus does prefer it to a tent lol

will miss the race for the boat after though :(

next time i think its gotta be done....an CS decals on the 'home ftw?? lol

HPRSV no BAcon
yeah hai C3wL, ill be there and truffs ive waterproofed the tent this time !! the drive shafts are staying straight this year (lesson learnt)

and yeah finally saved enough to become a member

m3 & mi wh1P b3L0W. l3 M4n5 5p3K 80Wy...

155353_474722896313_631056313_6323143_8138641_n.jpg

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
cant wait, i was contemplating bringing the camper... but its s**t slow aand i cant be arsed hahaha

Mercedes
I wouldnt worry about people been in slower cars, when we did the dieppe run steve took his twingo and it kept up just fine, at the end of the day we cant cain it because of the nice police men that hunt the road.

DCi 100
Was it costco someone bought coloured Vinyl from last year?

I have a thick wad of A3 paper starting here ;)

Mercedes
yeah hai C3wL, ill be there and truffs ive waterproofed the tent this time !! the drive shafts are staying straight this year (lesson learnt)

TBH i might go for WS Style Bed in the boot with full on proper spec and curtains.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'm going with my uncle and his mates, taking the trophy though

what's ground clearence like for seriously low cars getting on to ferry and camp sites etc?

DCi 100
I'm going with my uncle and his mates, taking the trophy though

what's ground clearence like for seriously low cars getting on to ferry and camp sites etc?

What would you define as seriously low?

Getting on the ferry is pretty bad but there's tons of TVR's getting on it etc which are all pretty low. Aslong as you get one wheel up slowly you should be fine. Only other place that made me eek was the huge potholes when leaving camp on monday but they're just dodgable. Just take a piece of wood if your scared.

330i. E30 Touring.
PMSL. We'll take something awesome, i'm sure. Who knows, I might even have something worthy of the trip by then. ;)