ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

it will be stickered up, if i'm clever enough and my aero pack arrives on time i should be competative in GT2 class. a season to early to go for outright victory unfortunately.

Lionel Richie
can you make a sticker for Naith's car on my behalf?

f**kED

Truffs there's a champangne fridge too (as well as the beer fridge)

320d
I can pretty much carry nothing but myself and a tooth brush in my car. Looks like I'll be just buying stuff over there as and when I need it.

Want a PMR radio though!

350z GT
Great little shop at the end of the 2nd Mulsanne to get fresh bread each morning etc :)

Just draw straws to decide who will be breakfast boy lmao

DCi 100
His phone lol

Dunno yet Matty going to have a look at them soon probably jsut pick something up some argos.

Last edited by a moderator:
  DCi 100
Nah Bloor Tobs/Gower got onto the end of Indianapolis on that friday through the woods.

When it was dark we were jumping over the back fence have no idea who was there. Started walking back to the camp with some people only 100 yards later I noticed they were total strangers. Found Warren walking about ended up back at the camp where I fell asleep stood up on the side of Freds volvo :S

thats the night riad nearly killed the guy with that crap 205, i fell off sys roof at 30mph plus and woke up in the ditch the next day...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Tickets arrived. Last year I turned up in a Volvo, with nothing but a change of clothes and a sleeping bag. Slightly more organised this time!

MGP W02
Very jelouse of those that are going, I have a couple of good friends who work for Peugeot and Prodrive who will be there... I would love to go when i stop travelling so much. I would never want to work it though.

Very jelouse of those that are going, I have a couple of good friends who work for Peugeot and Prodrive who will be there... I would love to go when i stop travelling so much. I would never want to work it though.

i think we'd all swap places with you for a weekend mate! send warren their details for our pit tour yeh? ;)

Not a 320d
f**k im gunna miss that vette thundering through the band stand this year. The noise is sensational.

Im not going.

Im regretting not going.

But I could do with keeping the 4-500 quid itll cost so I can get out of my clio next year and never have to drive a poverty person car again.

Mercedes
************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE *******************

for all those that have booked ferry's with me

I will need you to confirm exactly what car you are taking with full reg numbers and full names of exactly who is going to be in what car.

The latest i can have this is the Monday before we leave

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Just a heads up re speeding and the police. Few people on ph have been in the lemans area this year, and the annual fabled crack down on speeding actually seems to be happening.

More patrols, and covert radar traps on the autoroutes. Get caught being very silly (30kph over the limit) and they have the power to confiscate the car on the spot. There are several guys on ph who had to go through this, bills running into several thousand and 3 months without the car.

Worth remembering that if there's any precipitation/mist the speed limit is reduced on the autoroute.

Big crack down on drink driving as well.

Travel safe!

DCi 100
I have no problem with just pottering down at 80 tbh. I don't think I'll be on the autoroute all the way down either.

Have been following the thread on PH from the start

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member

I will need you to confirm exactly what car you are taking with full reg numbers and full names of exactly who is going to be in what car.

Matt, i've emailed you mine and my bro's details :approve:

Lionel Richie

can you add 4 number plates? i'm not 100% on which car is going yet!

Lionel Richie
Wentworth - V5 is "somewhere" at the DVLA - no tax
S60 - backup
Dyna - possible, i value my spine though and it won't get in the campsite
Ka's (i have 2 ;)) - erm no
transit - might have to depending on how big the fridge is
TDK - engine rebuild the night before
V6 - don't be silly