ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lets See What Everyone is Driving Then!

Clio 172
Richard from Stoke on Trent. Drive a pearl black 172
26092010107.gif

07102010120.gif

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Hai.

I'm Luke, live near Reading and drive a 182 Trophy.

5046737747_cf5c9d5573_z.jpg

Bai.

Ph2 172
In Wigston :)

I'm surprised I've never seen your car around Leicester, after seeing it on here.

same here mate. im not around leicester too often tho really apart from the highcross every now and then. should have a meet soon with george and tommy g if yo know them?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
aww cheers mate! :)

Have you thought about spraying the grey plastic bits on yours? Imo, it would finish her off nicely :)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
simon from alcester in warwickshire and stafford(uni)

really need to take a new photo with a proper camera and latest mods
IMAG0300.jpg

Megane 225 F1
Hai. My name is....my name is.....my name is....The real Willdot. (Beware of the fake dots).

I'm from Westbury in Wiltshire and I drive a 172.

DSCF3433a.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
aww cheers mate! :)

Have you thought about spraying the grey plastic bits on yours? Imo, it would finish her off nicely :)

well ive got some carbon vinyl left and will do my fog light surrounds for the time being. ;) ive had a look on streamline website and at a later date will buy real carbon foglight surrounds and maybe rear bumper strip. failing that, yes definately sprayed. i hate that crappy black plastic. you polish your car and it looks great then you've got the rubbishy black plastic that just looks dump no matter what you use to clean them! :cry:

Clio cup 172
rich from skeggy and i drive a 172 cup aint got any pics on the comp yet but will be doing progress thread soon as have done things and got plans :approve:

BMW M6 & 172 Phase 1
Some seriously nice bits of metal on here so far, personal favorites being the white 182 and black V6 :approve:

My contribution...

Clio-M6003.jpg

and at home...

ALX_9275-1.jpg

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
MarcR - Edinburgh

Driving - Clio 182 Trophy
- Vectra V6 Supertouring

Pic003.gif

Pic004.gif

Picture009.gif

182FF
Hi im Sam from Folkestone (Kent) Sorry iphone pic on mrs laptop

IMG_0266.jpg

FLOL at my fail of a picture, dont have a clue how to re-size pictures :(

Black vee and sexy white 172 are the best cars on this thread!