ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Let's see your titaniums!

182 FF
I'm looking for inspirations for my 182 titanium as far as tuning and styling goes. I'm hoping for a fast road project real soon. Post your titaniums! Stripped/track cars welcome! Also hoping for a picture of a silver 172/182 on Williams alloys if possible!

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
My suggestion for something fast road / track is a lairy accent colour, anything to give a controversial reaction. Items to paint:
* Bullets,
* Mirror covers
* Tow strap
* Wheels
* fog light brake ducts
* ....plus more!

I've gone for Focus ST orange for mine, it looks pretty smart. I have seen bright green too on titanium.
Williams wheels are cool as funk, I would love a set for my Ph1!!! Maybe not gold for titanium though.

Clio Dci
I went a bit different and went for campovolo grey, it does look quite white in pictures but I love it!
5606a5f80535693800f742eb95fa9433.jpg

3e8373f3deae9aad7c646c83336767cc.jpg

Clio Dci
I like that AJ, looks fresh from the usual anthracite/black etc. Where did you get your 3/4 plate from?

Thanks mate! That was my reasoning behind it, as much as anthracite does look great and because of that everyone has it! I fancied something a bit different.

It's from fancy plates, if you go into the exterior and bodywork section there's a sticked thread at the top telling you how to do it!

182 FF
on willy's..

hot damn.. finally a picture of a titanium on black williams! Absolutely love it, deffo want some in black or maybe white on mine asap
do you mind telling me what they cost you? i can't seem to find a set for sale anywhere and i'm clueless on the value

CH_150219_BH_MSVT_Cars-1375.jpg

CH_150219_BH_MSVT_Cars-1421.jpg