ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LG Prada Phone

R.I.P 182
Anyone got one? Got mine today as i fell in love with the look of it and how it works, but does anyone know how to get personalised ringtones as a message tone? or can you not do it?

tA!

LY V6 with Recaros
I've got the lg chocolate, and I don't think you can get personalised tones for the messages on that either. If you can then I've never figured out how!

'94 BMW 318i
You could do it on the Chocolate. But it wasn't the simplest of tasks. My mates girlfriend had one and it took about 10 minutes of reading the manual and playing with the phone to get it done for her. Pure hassle. I'm assuming it would be done in the same way on the Prada.

**Edit** Just realised you're talking about message tones, thought you meant incoming call tones :eek:.

Last edited:
  LY V6 with Recaros
^ Don't suppose you remember how you do it?? Why can't they do it so you put them on the same way as the ringtones, would make life much simpler!

Edit: Just read you're edit!

Last edited:
That touch screen will be a bugger to text with when your driving!

My mda III gets on my tits.

350z & 16v Maxi
I'm getting on very well with mine, actually i'm absolutly loving it. The message alert tones are absolute poo though and i can't find a way of changing them either.