ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LG Prada

350z & 16v Maxi
What do people think about the LG Prada?

Think it's one of the nicest looking phones i've seen. Not really bothered about it being 'Prada' but piano black finish, touch screen, i'm liking it.

2473_1.jpg

24bb_1.jpg

0f30_1.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
supposedly not that great either... however if u like badges (i do) then it looks wicked lol, i might replace my n93 with one... that or the n95

350z & 16v Maxi
£380 deliverd on play.com

or get it on contract.

N95 would be my other option, but this is a bit 'new' i like the touch screen and i love the simplistic design of it.

iPhone would be cool, but i think this will be a bit different, don't need to wait and doesn't cost as much. I want it as a phone, but use my 80gb iPod as my MP3 not bothered about using my phone as one.

I like branded clothes but would still like this phone as much if it didn't say Prada.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Been looking at this also and the N95

what OS does it run or is it just LG's own

It was on the gadget show on the last episode (i think) looked nice

An orange one
i would love it more if it didnt say prada!

such a chav logo...wheres the "paul smith" edition..now that would be a coool phone!

350z & 16v Maxi
Got this at the weekend btw and it's awesome!!! Few wee niggly things but it's only things like you can't copy all the sim contacts to the phone at once or when you are adding a word to the T9 list if you make a mistake you can't delete just one letter have to start again but i still love it!!!!!!
Moved from a K800i

M2 Competition
Lg chocolate was pants, hopefully be better than that. I love my k800! Moved from a d900 and couldnt get on with it, although it did look and feel nice.

350z & 16v Maxi
I'm loving it but a few wee things could be better. A couple more things when you've got a text it doesn't tell you if the keys are locked or not on the screen. Just simple things like this would make the phone so much better!!!!