ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lights comming on when i start engine Any ideas whats going on?

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
Hiya more radio well radio and speakers are fine. But i changed rear ones to kenwood same as ive got in me front door but now everytime i start the engine my headlights come on full beam? ive changed the head unit added a subwoofer and its all working fine and wasnt doing this only since i installed rear speakers has it happened its only when i start my engine properly not just ignition any ideas to whats goingon ?

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
well all i did was take it all out reset the radio i think i may have wired the rear speakers a bit wrong im not exactly 100% sorry mate but to anyone who does it dont take out the rear covers screw the new speaker in then find out lol coz i spent ages taking it all out again sorting it all just make sure all is fine. :)