ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lights Issue

For some reason, the drivers side front sidelight and the rear tail light won't work. All other bulbs on this side do :S

The bulbs are ok as I've tested them in other holders, but they just won't work on this side.

Are they connected? Was thinking fuse, but not sure which one it is, had a quick search but can't find anything yet.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers.

clio sport 182
Just a wild guess, it might be a wiring problem or the fuse itself. It will be complicated to fix if it is a wiring problem. By the way is it an aftermarket tail lights or OEM? Good luck i hope you figured out a way to fix it.

clio sport 182
Just a wild guess, it might be a wiring problem or the fuse itself. It will be complicated to fix if it is a wiring problem. By the way is it an aftermarket tail lights or OEM? Good luck i hope you figured out a way to fix it.

i would just like to add maybe edmunds.com could help you for guides. lot's of tips and trouble shooting also do it yourself guides in there.
Oh yeah maybe it is the LED itself.
zombies.gif