ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lights not working at back

Clio 1.2 16V
my rear lights are not working and my sidelights at the front along with the lights on my dash and stereo anyone help?

might need to take it to an autoelectrician unless it's a common problem and someone can advise. they'll all be on the same circuit, so may be it's a problem with the fuse box - could try checking the terminals (etc) in the box

edit. or may be the column switch. it'll be something in the circuit in between the switch and the bulbs - need a wiring diagram, really. bad earth?
probably enough to be going on!

Last edited:
check the relays under the passenger footweel i'd bet the one for those itesm you have listed has come loose just push it back in.

Its easy enough to get to it right down under the dash by where a pssengers feet would be. Easy enough to knock

54 1.2 dynamique
check the relays under the passenger footweel i'd bet the one for those itesm you have listed has come loose just push it back in.

Its easy enough to get to it right down under the dash by where a pssengers feet would be. Easy enough to knock

thanks alot mate did the trick! genius

172 Race Car

ive seen that a few times, passengers with big feet!!