ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lightscribe

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've got Lightscribe on my PC, i've allready got blanc CD's and DVD's but told i couldnt use these to put whatever on the disk. It had to be a Lightscribe disk. Whats a half decent make, infiniti? and what type of Lightscribe am i looking for, is there different spec of disks?

Tesla MP3 2021
Dont think there are different spec's of disk, all I know is there are two types of disk writing

Lightscribe and LabelFlash

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
it's defo Lightscribe i have. I'll have a look on some websites to see how much DVD and CD's are.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Christ I haven't used those for years!

Only thing I've ever used them for was disk sets for individual servers.. nowadays we just store the data on a SAN :p

DMS

A thirsty 172
FLOL @ LightScribe. SRS waste of time. What's wrong with using a CD pen and actually writing on the disk?
Anyway, the novelty wears off after you've burnt a picture of some norks to the back of a CD a couple of times.