ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lil meet at night (euro cars)

J03

MX5 1.8
had a small meet the other night with some slight euro cars, you might have seen jonos corsa in fastcar mag before, stunning car!!

IMG_1622.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1624.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

IMG_1629-1.jpg

IMG_1630-2.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1611-1.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1612-1.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1608.jpg

:)
sorry about the quality of pics... didnt have a tripod..

J03

MX5 1.8
:eek: cheers dude really appreciate that :) along way to go before its absolutly mint! dropping it further more onto the ground lol and the wheels are getting spaced out ;)

mx5
The front end of that golf look great, needs new wheels tho imo. The clio and corsa and both beauties, read the threads on eu-mania.
Looks like a good little meet

J03

MX5 1.8
yeah it was a good meet, some nice cars turned out, much nicer in real life, the pics dont do justice to the appearance and stance of these cars, and yes haz at toys are us lol its a retail carpark, we just so happened to park right outside :p

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Is that Wakefield? Not keen on that black corsa, like that punto though!

Last edited:
Looks like Dale's 206 GT.

Why the lack of number plates up front? Think it makes the cars look bodged imo

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
that old corsa looks odd - i dont get whats euro about that golf - new corsa looks OK but IMO yours is best their, then the punto :)

RB 182 replica
love the stance of that punto.

i read the review of the corsa in fastcar the other day and loved the interior! i was wantin to know who did the retrim when i saw it!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Punto looks nice.

Clio probably looking best of the bunch.

And Haz, how did they have a meet at Toys R Us? I don't see any pictures in the fcuking doll isle do you? It's a car park you moron.

2002 172 monaco blue
the corsa is buff, love the interior... think he is a member of x2c-uk too
wiley

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Yours is about the best, bar the lights. Rest look half hearted and guff tbh! I don't particularly like the euro look tho...Done right i can appreciate it, but none of them are euro in my books.

J03

MX5 1.8
Yours is about the best, bar the lights. Rest look half hearted and guff tbh! I don't particularly like the euro look tho...Done right i can appreciate it, but none of them are euro in my books.

cheers matey, i understand why you feel they aint full on euro, half of these cars are still kinda work in progress over in the E U forum, most of them have plans and will endure smoothing, bodywork, retrim interior, and the usual euro style mods, as most of the cars only have a set of 'euro style' wheels atm, including myself, still alot more work yet to come though i can garantee it! :D

A Euro'd one...
Oh so these are the pics. Not a bad turn out for a last minute meet.
People have to realise that none of these cars are finished yet, its only the first chapter...

lol that corsa is the funniest thing I've seen in ages.

Whats with all this tyre streching business? I do hope none of you have sanded down your tyres.

just been told about this thread over on another forum, thanks for the positive comments about my punto, here are some better pics :)

050820081334.jpg

040820081251.jpg

040820081270.jpg

060920081506.jpg

050920081483.jpg

Gav :)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I recognise those halls in the first pic ;)

Mine used to be parked out there weeks at a time a couple of years ago.