ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lincoln meet - 31/10/09

BMW M5 & E36
Not many pics from me, the light had soon disappeared by the time I thought to get the camera out. Good meet though, apart from a few of you spending the entire afternoon in Frankie & Bennys!

Far from the best ever photos, but it's a bit of something.

IMG_2639copycopy.jpg

IMG_2640copycopy.jpg

IMG_2641copycopy.jpg

IMG_2643copycopy.jpg

IMG_2644copycopy.jpg

IMG_2646copycopy.jpg

IMG_2647copycopy.jpg

IMG_2648copycopy.jpg

IMG_2649copycopy.jpg

IMG_2651copycopy.jpg

IMG_2652copycopy.jpg

IMG_2653copycopy.jpg

Chris

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini GP1, Clio 182
good pics! mine came out crap :(

yeah a quick bite to eat took us 3 hours :S

Bus w**ker
Worst service ever from a Frankie and Bennys. :( Was only meant to be a quick bit of lunch too lol.

My Tiramisu was nice though. :)

S4 Avant
None of the bean, sorry Dave. Looks well on the new suspension though :)

Haha, no worries, there's a couple of shots that it snuck into. Needs going lower at the front eventually, but will do for now.

Worst service ever from a Frankie and Bennys. :( Was only meant to be a quick bit of lunch too lol.

My Tiramisu was nice though. :)

Worst service indeed. How fcuking long do you need to wait for a meal?!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini GP1, Clio 182
and they tried to kill jon with the scoobie by putting a staple in his burger! tut

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini GP1, Clio 182
Vee's injured :( hit standing water this morning and ripped off the splitter along with damaging the bumper, pulled my undertray to bits too :(

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini GP1, Clio 182
erm well i havnt seen the splitter since so thats gone :( me and jon with the scoob are gonna re-fiber glass the undertray, bumper needs a blowover again as its cracked a bit!

on the hunt for a new car though now....

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini GP1, Clio 182
a custom one a got off ali, well it was anyway... its now in bits in the middle of the road along with bits of my bumper :(

S4 Avant
Ah, wounded Adam. I'm going to have to ring K-tec tomorrow and ask if they do rear shocks seperatley or not :dapprove:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini GP1, Clio 182
at least its not just your car falling apart for a change! :)

Bus w**ker
What's up Dave? Are the rears leaking or just seized?

Koni adjustable rears, f**king awesome...but about £130 each.

I'm sure all the East Mids Clios are jinxed.

S4 Avant
Rear passenger side collapsed on saturday night, first noticed a clunking noise, then looked under the car to see the spring compressed right up, and the damper soaked. Ordered two new Gaz dampers from K-tec today, hopefully be on for the rolling road day this weekend.