ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lincoln meet - 31/10/09

BMW M5 & E36
Not many pics from me, the light had soon disappeared by the time I thought to get the camera out. Good meet though, apart from a few of you spending the entire afternoon in Frankie & Bennys!

Far from the best ever photos, but it's a bit of something.

IMG_2639copycopy.jpg

IMG_2640copycopy.jpg

IMG_2641copycopy.jpg

IMG_2643copycopy.jpg

IMG_2644copycopy.jpg

IMG_2646copycopy.jpg

IMG_2647copycopy.jpg

IMG_2648copycopy.jpg

IMG_2649copycopy.jpg

IMG_2651copycopy.jpg

IMG_2652copycopy.jpg

IMG_2653copycopy.jpg

Chris

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
good pics! mine came out crap :(

yeah a quick bite to eat took us 3 hours :S

Bus w**ker
Worst service ever from a Frankie and Bennys. :( Was only meant to be a quick bit of lunch too lol.

My Tiramisu was nice though. :)

S4 Avant
None of the bean, sorry Dave. Looks well on the new suspension though :)

Haha, no worries, there's a couple of shots that it snuck into. Needs going lower at the front eventually, but will do for now.

Worst service ever from a Frankie and Bennys. :( Was only meant to be a quick bit of lunch too lol.

My Tiramisu was nice though. :)

Worst service indeed. How fcuking long do you need to wait for a meal?!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
and they tried to kill jon with the scoobie by putting a staple in his burger! tut

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Vee's injured :( hit standing water this morning and ripped off the splitter along with damaging the bumper, pulled my undertray to bits too :(

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
erm well i havnt seen the splitter since so thats gone :( me and jon with the scoob are gonna re-fiber glass the undertray, bumper needs a blowover again as its cracked a bit!

on the hunt for a new car though now....

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
a custom one a got off ali, well it was anyway... its now in bits in the middle of the road along with bits of my bumper :(

S4 Avant
Ah, wounded Adam. I'm going to have to ring K-tec tomorrow and ask if they do rear shocks seperatley or not :dapprove:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
at least its not just your car falling apart for a change! :)

Bus w**ker
What's up Dave? Are the rears leaking or just seized?

Koni adjustable rears, f**king awesome...but about £130 each.

I'm sure all the East Mids Clios are jinxed.

S4 Avant
Rear passenger side collapsed on saturday night, first noticed a clunking noise, then looked under the car to see the spring compressed right up, and the damper soaked. Ordered two new Gaz dampers from K-tec today, hopefully be on for the rolling road day this weekend.