ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

liquid dreams

impreza p1
just a few quick snaps, not very good ones and pics don't do it justice and its filthy dirty, you've all seen a liquid before so nothing special really.

got a few plans but not alot

DSC01968.jpg

DSC01971.jpg

DSC01976.jpg

DSC01977.jpg

182 RB FF
Was that the one for sale from that perfromance (i think they were) company??

The best colour anyways mate...not that im bias

impreza p1
Was that the one for sale from that perfromance (i think they were) company??

The best colour anyways mate...not that im bias

yea thats it mate, its all good apart from a knock on full lock on the drivers side suspension but got 7months warrenty to play with

clio 172
very nice i think i actually saw u when iwas leaving yate near the m4 about 2 oclock on saturday i was driving a works lorry not in me clio

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Lol lee did you go passed cooks/up station road on friday and were you in the riverside pub in saltford yesterday, nice looking car.

BMW M3
Absolutely Stunning, my favourite colour for sure.

Same here Rich, bought mine from new and ordered it obviously in the racing blue. For 1k extra though, I just didnt see the point at the time.

Clio
stunning mate, that thread from Immi a while back about which is best racing blue or liquid yellow, still cant decide, Both look great!!! gorgeous car though pal!!

M2 Competition
Maybe but the non reno sport on the back...hmm

Was an ex renault demo/ press car type thing, a few of them didnt have the badges on the back apparently. Or someone could have nicked it at some point, just peels off.

The different windscreen seal might stop the noise at 100mph, lol. But prob due to replacement.

Mint looking car matey, must be dead chuffed with it.

Mines had a replacement windscreen got the reciept in the folder from the last owner, stone chip in the line of vision.
Maybe the sport badge as some people like to debadge their cars to make them look understated, although it is yellow..... May have been nicked and put on a 1.2.

love it...

i had a hard decision to make between Inferno and Liquid yellow... Went for inferno in the end purely because i preferred it!

Clio 172
i really shouldnt like this car as my gf hates yellow cars, but im loving the liquid yellow, totaly suits the clio.

impreza p1
cheers for the comments, rear badges was brought to my attention before i got the car, no soghns of a smash or anything like that, possibly debadged or nicked, as for windscreen seal haven't got a pot of glue, it doesn't make any noise at 130 if that helps

cheers for the comments, rear badges was brought to my attention before i got the car, no soghns of a smash or anything like that, possibly debadged or nicked, as for windscreen seal haven't got a pot of glue, it doesn't make any noise at 130 if that helps

its a windscreen from a dynamique with a sunroof... designed to deflect the wind around the sunroof.

I wouldnt worry about it, probably just been replaced due to stone chips on the original.

impreza p1
i'll just say its a modification which improves the aerodynamics of the car when i come to sell it, then buy some rear badges, jobs a good un

i'll just say its a modification which improves the aerodynamics of the car when i come to sell it, then buy some rear badges, jobs a good un

You get the Sport badge form Halfords for £6 or something, theres a joker round my way whos got one on a Micra.