ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid R27 and friends!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
The CTR is almost as dirty. TBH I know on paper the VXR has loads more torque, but in the real world, in gear, as long as the 197 is over about 2.5/3k rpm there isn't a great deal in it - we've both driven each others and both agree. It's down to the racey short gearing of the 197.

Thanks for the kind words everyone :) Mine isn't dirty, because I'd only owned it about 3 days at that point heh, and I like to keep my cars clean anyway - ditto the Corsa owner (although he's had his a month or so).

Dan

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
looks like the renault and vauxhall were made in the same factory.. talk about car makers playing it safe..

both look great tho, makes the honda cheese wedge look dated..

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Yea we all felt (except the CTR owner hehe) that the CTR looked dated and the mini was so dirty it almost looked like a rally **** :)

cg172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172FF
That's awesome. Looks like a photoshoot for "Hot-hatch tow-car of the year" (HHTCOTY - look out for it in EVO magazine soon ;)).

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Cheers dudes :)

Took me a minute to get that tow car reference hehe :)