ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow 1.6 16v + Video

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
A Clio Bocanegra.? :)

yes, looks like my dad's, but a clio, and LY :)

2jfm6wj.jpg

taken at Crail in March

Some serious effort for a different sort of outcome that I'm sure some won't get, but kudos for it.

If I'd have gone to that much striping effort, I would have welded that hole in the roof up personally.

1.2 Dynamique 16v
More pictures required. Don't like the wheels though, and those side strips/door handles should of been done.

I'll put my opinion on the front forward when I see it.

Last edited:

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Are the rears larger?

Unsure about this tbh, like the dials though!

GSXR + KDX220
It has actually got a "200-esque" look about it.I know its not one but the whole LY and black bits makes me think it ;)

Monaco 172
^ totally agree. still not sure about it to be honest but it breaks the mould i'll give it that + the rear wheels do look bigger? or is it just the pics lol

Ditto, new wheels look so much better! Doesn't make the brakes look peanut sized either which is a bonus.

Any plans on cleaning the front bumper up a bit? I think it looks a bit too "busy" for the black to work well (Obviously it'll never be a 200, different shape etc)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Very nice work mate!

I would only change a few things but its your car :)

Rusty Cup
Whys its face blacked up like a minstrel!?! Or at best a clown.. Bar the bumper its looking good and i would personally keep the door trim black, looks much better.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
The black on the front should be black gloss - the matt finish makes it look like the taxis in Uraguay which use the saloon version of the clio
Otherwise looks good

Clio Mk2 PH1 1.4 16v
quite like it. better lows and polish the wheels would be good, agree on cc the handles n side strips.

where are the side markers from