ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid yellow 182 Feltham

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
On Friday or Saturday (I can remember) parked up at the slab yard next to the Aprillia dealership (over the road to the rose and crown pub).

Anyone?

Steve
:approve:

Ford Focus ST2
yeah it was me over in phoenix getting some chinese food, and it was saturday night :D

had someone in a corsa wanting a race, i just pulled away normal and i think he was impressed he beat me, although i hardley had my foot on the gas LOL

Car looked very nice guys. Well done.

The corsa wasn't a black one was it with black rims was it?

How was the chinese?

Steve

Ford Focus ST2
Amandas172 said:
Car looked very nice guys. Well done.

The corsa wasn't a black one was it with black rims was it?

How was the chinese?

Steve
Red Corsa, and the chinese was spot on as alway out of there!

Where you from steve?

Last edited:
Hey Rob,
Haven't seen the red corsa around mate tbh? There's a black one as mentioned that thinks he can take on the world. Let him burn off from the lights the other day as I knew there was a cop car that went through the lights just prior to them going red. The Burk!!

Haven't had any food from there yet mate. Master Wong or Po On get my vote.
I'm from the land of Doll cheques,chav's and inbreeds (non of them apply to me however). Better known as Feltham!!! But live in Sunbury too.

Spend most of my time around these areas including Ashford,Staines,Woking,Chobham,Camberley etc

If you see someone waving at you in a Scooby it most likely will be me matey so wave back. Amanda's car is a Flame Red 172 (52REG) with playboy bunny on the plates.

Steve

Ford Focus ST2
i have seen the flame red around!

I live is staines so u well prob see us around alot.

Well be me or my other half driving :D