ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid yellow 182.... value check !! please help!!

hello,

i have come across a liquid yellow 182 and want to make sure im not paying over the odds for it!

Renault Clio 2.0 16V Renaultsport 182, Hatchback, Manual, LIQUID YELLOW, 2004, 36000 miles, 1 Registered Keeper, Full Franchise Service History, HPI Checked, Central Locking, Remote Central Locking, Front Electric Windows, cruise control, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, ABS, Traction Control, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Drivers Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags, Alarm, Immobiliser, Half Leather Interior .

AETV61230563_1.jpg

how much is it actually worth??

thanks in advance

That's a good price for a dealer!

Make sure it's had it's belts done, ignore them when they say it doesn't need it because of the low miles, it does.

Even then it's only an additional £425 or so, so factor that in. Still a cracking price though if it drives well.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Bargain TBH.

You could probably buy that and sell it on for a profit if what you are saying is correct.

LY 182
I'd say that's a bargain too. I paid more for mine with a fair few more miles.. And I know somebody sold one for £7k+ not that long ago.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
And get in writing that the belts have been done. Or proof. Reciept ect...

And how much warranty do you get after buying from a dealer? 3months Parts&Labour?

GTD, Lupo
I can see why you are asking as some times things look too good to be true. Always steer clear myself but seeing as the price is so good slash some cash on a AA check and get it HPI cleared for peace of mind and if all checks out BUY BUY BUY!

Paul

260% JCW
Thought the cups had anthracite wheels, its got the front splitter though. The best colour of all Clio's IMO, buy it.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
It does, the wheels are Anthracite - unless my eyes are going funny or they are just dirty!

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Ahh I stand corrected, tbh - they don't look as good with the silver non-cup wheels imo!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
thats a bargain, and some of the lowest miles ive seen on one of them.

dont pay for the AA hpi check. google a mobile one. i use them all the time. pretty accurate, you can check mileage aswell. worth doing on something that low incase its clocked.

There is two. Splitter/spoiler and suspension/wheels.

It's possible someone only specced one. The only way to tell for certain is to measure the hub spacing.

Megane 225 F1
Luke.'s only had one cup pack. Is it possible that someone might have wanted the awesome looking colour and not the harsh suspension?

Italian 3.2 V6
WOW Bargain!!

That's if belts have been done and the car is in good condition and drives well.

BTW, looks to me like it just has the one cup pack.

PSJ.

2004 182FF
I looked at the sales data and, correct me if I'm wrong I quite often am, no LY 182's were sold with one cup pack.

For the Arctic Blue, for example, there's 1037 with cup spoiler and 1075 with cup suspension, meaning 38 people specced the suspension but not the spoiler (seems a bit weird)

For the LY, its 59 with spoiler and 59 with suspension. So all with cup options had both specced right?

Screen shot 2010-10-04 at 17.15.46.png

That just means 59 people chose spoilers. 59 people chose suspension.

Doesn't mean those are the same 59 people if you get what I mean. It's just coincidence the numbers are the same.

9 people picked zero options, so it can't be 59 with both. As that leaves 68. And there was 73 sold.

GTD, Lupo
Nah think you are slightly wrong 59 out of 70odd had one or the other cup pack. If you get what i mean.

Paul

106 GTi + Clio 182
Hmmm, I've just been to see an Inferno Orange 182 wutj anthracite wheels and cloth interior, does this mean it may have the cup pack? How would I tell for sure, other than jacking it up and measuring the bolts underneath which someone mentioned...

Hmmm, I've just been to see an Inferno Orange 182 wutj anthracite wheels and cloth interior, does this mean it may have the cup pack? How would I tell for sure, other than jacking it up and measuring the bolts underneath which someone mentioned...

If it has the cloth interior then it is a CUP, which means you can only have it with cup packs.

106 GTi + Clio 182
Would someone be able to post a picture of what the cloth interior looks like on a cup please?

Ps, sorry for hi-jacking the thread!

106 GTi + Clio 182
Would someone be able to post a picture of what the cloth interior looks like on a cup please?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Basic grey cloth trim, no Renault Sport sill plates, no Renault Sport steering wheel. No xenons, manual AC (no Climate control panel). Thats a Cup.

Good car though, i'd have one.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

you've already seen it?? :S

106 GTi + Clio 182
No, the car was in group stock at a dealer, so I saw pictures of it. I don't know what the cloth intrrior looks like :) is there only one type of cloth interior? This one had 62,000 at £4795 and a 54 plate.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Hum- despite the calls from the gallows of a bargain- its not really- its about the going rate-

6k + you will need to do the belts 99.9% sure- so + £500 Just seeing that the dealer has said they are done I still bet there not-
Check the service book on pages 18 + 19 for BOTH belt Kits & that theres an invoice for that- if you have that then fair play 5600 is pretty good.....- again with the highlighted bits below in mind-

Possible refurb on the wheels ~ £250 - get them done cup colour-

Non cup pack 182's tend to be under the cup pack ones by around £400 - so your net around 7k....

Good car on paper- 36k + 1 owner- but what underpins that- Service history? Quality of interior? Steering Wheel? tyres?

I can only see one Picture so how is everyone saying it has the cup spoiler?? Need a link to the full ad for the full picture-

Steve

Last edited:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
its got the cup spoiler so dont know about suspension?

Buy one from Steve at Rsport, that will be 100% mint, and you'll have no doubt in your mind what it is (cupped or not):)

Think he has a LY 182 coming up for sale?