ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

liquid yellow 182's

Im on the look out for a 182. But I really want a liquid yellow one, as i saw one yesterday and fell in love with it.

What are the chances of me finding one?

Also whats the best mpg i can expect on a general run with a bit of stop start, bit of 5th gear roads etc? Would i ever see more than 40mpg if i drive it very carefully?

cheers

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
doubt bery very very much you would see 40mpg my 172 gives 32mpg on av, sensible driving at 40

LY V6 with Recaros
Love liquid yellow! I doubt you'll get 40mpg out of it though, mine averages about 32 when I'm driving it good! I got 49.5mpg from my bfs 1.2!

Chocolate Bar™
i used to get 40mpg even when town driving in my 172! dont know how different it is for a 182 though.

Chocolate Bar™
seriously dont know why it was so good economically, very very strange and slghtly worrying lol

LY V6 with Recaros
We had a customer come in today complaining that his car usually does 36mpg, but recently its been doing 39, and thinks there's something wrong with it, he really kicked off lol! It's doing BETTER mpg ffs lol!! :S

106 GTi
I struggle to get high 20's in mine.

29-30 out on mine on a long journey.

Average 24-28.

Might be hard to get a yellow one just have a good look around think there was on on the cars for sale section you will be lucky to get 40 mpg i only get around 27mpg ish i did once get 42mpg but that was when i just filled up and done 40mph in fifth gear for miles so got a pic never see that again lol

MK2 Clio V6 255
I struggle to get high 20's in mine.

29-30 out on mine on a long journey.

Average 24-28.

And people say the MPG of a vee is bad........

I average 18mpg on normal short journeys but can get 25-30 easily on the long ones.

You really need to stop thrasing it youll end up like Butterboy at this rate Rich;)

182BG
i mangaged to sit at 38.4mpg (182) while hammering it all the way home from k-tec today, was quite impressed

RB 182
Mine sits at about 28mpg when driven softly, drive it hard and it raises, most ive had in 1500 miles since i got it is 34mpg on the motorway

Whoever said they get better with age, mines should be doing 100mpg, its on 96000 now, mk2 172

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Might be selling mine soon, havent got a CLUE how much i should be asking for though..

Down to the lotus garage for me ;)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I always get over 40mpg if i sit at 70 on the motorway.. combined driving over about a 3 month period i averaged 32mpg

liquid yellow 182
Mines generally good for 36-38 mpg.

I could sell mine this year if im given an unrefusable offer.

Jay aka 3000+ posts JayR Lol