ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

liquid_force after a race in blackpool

clio 182 cup
did this ly have any mods? theres only 1 that i know of that lives in blackpool and its completely standard and the owner dosnt look like the racing type lol. i seen a ly here 2 weeks ago with black and pollished lip wheels and lexus lights never seen it before could it of been this 1? or was it standard?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
liquid forces car looks like this...

DSC_0948.jpg

stunning TBH

the mrs and i were at the pleasure beach :) pissing it down but we had a jolly good day!

i don't really come often as it's an hour's drive but might start doing once the whole pleasure beach is open next february

clio 182 cup
how much of a tool am i :eek: i thort when u said liquid force it was some sort of nickname for black-gold lol not somebodies name, is he from blackpool? never seen it before

lol dont worry about it :eek:

not sure where he's from, was surprising seeing him there though as i only drove down a little bit and just once

peugeot 206 1.1
the mrs and i were at the pleasure beach :) pissing it down but we had a jolly good day!

i don't really come often as it's an hour's drive but might start doing once the whole pleasure beach is open next february

DON'T! lol don't do it to yourself! i worked there this season was so happy when it was over. The rides are shockingly bad.