ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little Cup!

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Gave the cup a quick wash yesterday. This afternoon I fitted my new Skoda splitter, made a real hash of it and had to re-fit parts of it a couple of times and still need to trim the ends properly, but I am pretty happy with the result. Feel it finally makes the car look complete!

Anyway went for a bit of a drive and took some pics, have had a bit of a mess about with photo shop (which i am rubbish at using) but its just a bit of fun! (Left the DSLR at my mums so just using normal camera!)

SANY3.jpg

Went a bit ott with the sky with this one!

SANY2.jpg

SANY1.jpg

Still need to sort out some things, wheels need a re-furb, really need a new front bumper and a new drivers side window as some tw*t keyed it :mad:. However in September I am starting my new job as an development engineer for Jaguar / Land Rover and so will be buying another more economical mile eater to get to and from work so the cup is going to become a track/weekend toy, so don't wanna spend too much on it until I start my job and know what direction I'm going with the car... well thats the plan:approve:

Cheers,
Will

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Looking good will! Finally a splitter, finishes the front well!

Cheers, I agree it just looks right with one fitted. Had to wait for a budget splitter to become available before I got one! I have become such a pikey :eek:

Can't wait to get some money and buy some coilovers and get it slammed like yours! Hopefully they will make a vast improvement, to driving and looks!

n/a
could have been there im all over leicester every weekday, i had a monaco 172 but just sold it yesterday :(, wish i didnt but had to be done mate nice plate aswell

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
could have been there im all over leicester every weekday, i had a monaco 172 but just sold it yesterday :(, wish i didnt but had to be done mate nice plate aswell

Well there is a monaco I keep seeing around and about, same one. Thought it might be you but maybe not! Shame you had to sell mate :dapprove:

Yeah the plate is pretty cool, it came with the car. Would never have bought it myself but now I got it I kinda like it!