ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

little photoshop request please :)

RB 182 Cup
my car will be lowerd 40mm soon and am wanting to spray my wheels gloss black but keep the chrome renault badges :D

can somebody colour my wheels in please but leave the badges chrome?

ebay309.jpg

ebay308.jpg

Thanks very much

Alex :)

Elise, 205 gti
How the hell did you do that? I just had a go but the pics were bad quality so could not get it looking good!

cropped round them,copy and pasted each wheel separately then adjusted the lighting on it not the colour

BTW it does look the sex,do it imo

RB 182 Cup
cheers matt! what you think of that when its lowerd too? i think its going to look sweeeeeet :D

Elise, 205 gti
Sweet, looks good mate.
You use it a lot at work, if so for what?
I have been using it at work for architectural stuff I have been doing in the office. Never really needed to be that good but would like to be better and use it well.

Sweet, looks good mate.
You use it a lot at work, if so for what?
I have been using it at work for architectural stuff I have been doing in the office. Never really needed to be that good but would like to be better and use it well.

nah dont use it for anything,just for photoshopping stuff for myself so i can decide what i wanna do next