ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Live Arcade: Doom

Revels Mum & Sister
Didnt realise this had been released!!!!!!

Small buying that later. Who is up for online Doooooom

Citroen DS3 DSport
I downloaded the demo of this last night and was shocked at how bad it looks all these years later :D

Lee

BMW M2C
Yeah, they snuck that one out last night. Not sure I can be arsed to play Doom again, no matter how good it is.

Looking forward to some Sensi though next year.

Last edited:

Lee

BMW M2C
Maybe when I've got nothing else to play I'll get back into some Doom. I played it on PC and PS so can't really be bothered again.

Just downloaded the Wrestling Demo that's gone up.

Nippy white cup
I got it last night as well....can`t believe how limited it feels with you not being able to look up and down...defo a classic that should stay in the past. Rasclart are you twisty wizard?

Chris

Nippy white cup
Another demo....noticed Sonic last night....had a quick go...impressed with the graphics...very crisp

Chris

Revels Mum & Sister
Yes mate I am twistywizard

Hmm I think I might be dissapointed with Doom. Might ruin it for me

I need to check the content out tonight and see whats up for download.

Nippy white cup
no m8....I was on Mine tho :)

I`m chris172cup.. or something similar lol

Playing Doom will ruin it slightly m8.....the sounds are still great especially in surround..but the limitations of the game are really obvious now

Chris

Lee

BMW M2C
Chris n nic said:
no m8....I was on Mine tho :)

I`m chris172cup.. or something similar lol

Playing Doom will ruin it slightly m8.....the sounds are still great especially in surround..but the limitations of the game are really obvious now

Chris

I hadn't realised that was you. I thought it was another Chris. lol I would have had a chat ages ago if I'd realised.

Lee

BMW M2C
I don't chat much when gaming, I'm an antisocial b*****d.

I'll play Uno with my cam on? lol

Citroen DS3 DSport
My mic is usually on mute whenever I'm playing online otherwise people would constantly hear me swearing.

Revels Mum & Sister
I enjoyed talking to Ian the other night

But we did tend to crash a lot and in the same places

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
you seemed to lose the ability to go round corners when i told u i was naked!

Nippy white cup
I`ll be on Gotham tonight ...if any off you are on I`ll invite you...usually just a 2 lap piss about on the ring...Clart whats your tag?

Chris

Revels Mum & Sister
PMSL I did mate. What do you expect!

Hard to drive and pet the snake

What sort of time Chris? I may be about for this!

Citroen DS3 DSport
I may well appear online for this but I've not played PGR for a long time so I'll still be on lap 1 when you complete lap 2.

Nippy white cup
Depends on what time abi gets to sleep really m8...usually between 10 and 12ish. I`ll defo keep an eye out and I`ll send you an invite when you get on...like I say it`s usually just a piss about on the ring....I have a new favourite car in E class...not what you`d expect but I think Bizarre have mixed it up with another car lol

Whats your Tag Sneeks...I`ll add you as well

Chris

Citroen DS3 DSport
GT: SneekyB

I'll be online most of the night anyway playing TDU so I'll swap over to PGR when I see anyone come online.

Revels Mum & Sister
I will add you as well sneeks if you dont mind.

Thats ideal fella. Will leave the xbox on when you boys pop up will climb aboard

Nippy white cup
lol IIRC you look just like me m8...maybe not now as I`m a fattie lol. There was a pic on here ages ago you probably took on a phone in a mirror....scary how much you looked like me lol...so yes people would be in for a treat lol ;)

Chris

Revels Mum & Sister
LOL I remember yeah

Ur my twin ;) My mum did get about!

if your bored we could swap partners and they might not notice ;)

Citroen DS3 DSport
That was good fun, by the end of the night I was actually within 5 seconds of you Chris :D

In all honesty I was crap.

Nippy white cup
Was a good laugh....you`ll get used to it. As Paul said we pretty much only go on the ring so are used to it.

Where were the clarty boys? ;)

Chrs