ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Live Clio Cup racing from Brands Hatch...

Each to their own (sorry i dont like motorbikes!). Clios just had a massive pile up anyway, so race is stopped for a bit!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

did anyone see me, i was there! v. close to that pile up! my car was on the south bank just in front of it.

yes jas i saw your motor, and sluggers ? next to yours, also a black 172 mk 2 (dunno whose that was tho) all in a row

one thing ive always wondered, how the h*ll do you get over there,is it a special ticket or something,

i was in the grandstand with my old man, we went in his red 172.

The carpark was mainly full of mgz things and about 3000 ctrs.

We had a good look round and found a yellow murcialago ! also saw a lotus carlton with the plate L* TUS !

good day i thought those pile ups were mental !

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

That was hippychicks 172 next to ours.

To park on the South Bank you have to ask on the main gate, and pay a fiver, then drive for ages on a little dirt track round the circuit to get there!

oh see, i didnt think it was as easy as that !

ill try that next time cos those plastic seats in the grandstand are poo !

I think I saw you guys...loitering around the paddock area, in a Cliosport T-shirt, near the SpeedEquipe Clio...