ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liverpool Victoria

2012 WRX Waggon

Our Quick Quote will give you an indication of how little our motor insurance could cost you by providing an estimated price based on the details given.

There are a small number of circumstances where we can not provide a quotation, to save you time, please read through and confirm that you agree with the following:

You are the owner, main user and registered keeper of the vehicle
You and any other driver are under 80 years of age
You are resident in the UK
You or any other drivers of your vehicle have not been banned from driving in the last 5 years for any reason except for a single speeding offence
Your vehicle is classed as a private car (not a van, Pickup or Minibus) and is registered and normally driven in the UK
Your vehicle has been manufactured for the UK market, e.g. it is not a Japanese import
Your vehicle does not have any performance enhancing modifications.
Well thats a change!! Last time I spoke to them they would cover most mods.

bummer!

Skoda Fabia vRS

thats just for the quick quote mate

no insurance company will quote you online with mods....

jus ring em up 0800 514 514

They also do what car insurance policies which you get the benefits of liverpool victoria but with unlimited ice cover! Im with them and so far things are great!!

The quick quote for me is very high.. elephant is about 300quid cheaper..

Would it be better if I rung them?

2012 WRX Waggon

Im 34 with over 10 years NCD - LV quoted the same as I am currently paying with DL around 600 protected......but that included any mods.

Might give them a bell tomorrow to find out what the script is.