ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Livid, absolutely fuming!

If you know who it is, get it sorted. I've had a handful of things done to me, if only I knew who they were!!!

Don't let him get away with it. Just make sure nothing links to you!

Have you still got the rock? Put half of it on his drive / garden / door step. If he did it, he will s**t his pants, wondering why you didn't brick his window with it.

LY V6 with Recaros
Oh my god, gutted for you!!! What a complete arsehole!! You are lucky really it was just the windscreen, much easier and cheaper to fix than the bodywork...but still, I'd be fuming!

1.2 16valve sport
If you know who it is, get it sorted. I've had a handful of things done to me, if only I knew who they were!!!

Don't let him get away with it. Just make sure nothing links to you!

Have you still got the rock? Put half of it on his drive / garden / door step. If he did it, he will s**t his pants, wondering why you didn't brick his window with it.

doesnt make sense you say, make sure nothing links to you, then that you would put half of the evidence on his door step???

To be honest just leave it he might not come back or it might not even be him, just keep an eye out for the c**t and if he comes back iron him out @ the time so he is to scared to come near you + your property again.

If you beat him up without him knowing its you he could makes things worse on you as it could make him feel better, he sounds like one of these.

Just catch him in the act, have a nice baseball bat at the door (if you need it) and f**k him up.

Jobs a gooden:)

I think the best revenge is the knowledge you know he knows (if you get what I mean), that you are nailing his ex. Thats whats driven him to this I suspect. It will drive him nuts.

Or....

Throw the same rocks back through his front windows. Pref when they are in the living room with a note saying "this is for the rabbit!".

Chelsea tractor
I think the best revenge is the knowledge you know he knows (if you get what I mean), that you are nailing his ex. Thats whats driven him to this I suspect. It will drive him nuts.

Or....

Throw the same rocks back through his front windows. Pref when they are in the living room with a note saying "this is for the rabbit!".
Just wrap the bricks in a bow and either send them recorded delivery or leave them outside his door with a note saying "Get well soon"

Turbos.
Same thing happened to me. random brick through the passenger window but they didn't steal anything inside the car.

Wasn't all bad though, the sympathy factor worked wonders for me and i made out with a hot girl i'd just met whilst my mate picked glass from his seat. Then we drove back from Cambridge to London at 3am, it was was fecking freezing!

White Sti Hatch
Get his number your cam phone and have a lil fun with his ex and send a few pics....Revenge is sweeeet !

fabia vrs
F##K him up bad !!! I owe a few people a good see-ing to but you gota let it lie for a bit !! he has done something to you and now he is waiting for a re-action and prob checking his every move !! just hold on as long as you can and deff make sure it was him then do him in so bad he wont wana leave his house again ;) ;)

Da

Less
Lol @ some of the replies, CS massive aiiii! :rasp:

Anni, thanks hun, as I've said earlier I wont be lowering myself to his levels. I certainly wont be doing anything that can put me in the firing line for a criminal record!

Thanks for all the comments though guys and gals! :D

Blk/Gold 182 FF
i know the trouble you can get wiv ex's! they jus cant leave it be can they!!! w@nkers!! shows your a bigger person to leave it mate, just think, some how, youd only be in the wrong if you batterd him, prison or fines etc, one film springs to mind though..... OUTLAW!! if only shaun bean and danny dyre owned a renault clio :p hehe

C63 AMG
As a devote Christian I am confident God will forgive the man who inflicted the damage on your beloved car. And God will forgive you for tearing him a new bum hole.

Clio Sport 182
What car has he got??? Builders expanding foam is very tricky to get off any surface..... im sure the people on here might suggest a few places to put it, i would start deep in the exhaust if you dont want him to see it.

C63 AMG
What car has he got??? Builders expanding foam is very tricky to get off any surface..... im sure the people on here might suggest a few places to put it, i would start deep in the exhaust if you dont want him to see it.

A lot of it would fill the entire cabin :evil:

B

Ben^

LMAO at some of the comments on here, although I doubt any of it would actually happen.

Get urself to Agros and pick up a £100 CCTV camera and position it on your car. Slap it on record before you go to bed and sit back. He will either do nothing becuase you havent reacted or come back for round 2. If he does you will have the biggest grin on your face whilst driving to the cop shop with a video of him caught in the act and it will feel 10 times better than going medevil on his ass!

If he never comes back then at least u have a camera on your car if anything else happens.

Revenge will lead to one of two outcomes.

1/ He'll never do it again.
2/ There'll be serious f**king tears that'll make you wish someone would just f**k your car up.

LOL at all the action heroes on here who think a baseball bat and a clown mask will be cool. It won't be so cool when your'e eating through a straw.

Good decision not to react daz :approve:

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Surely all these CS millionaires could just throw sacks of money at him for you? pay him to stay away.

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
LMAO at some of the comments on here, although I doubt any of it would actually happen.

Get urself to Agros and pick up a £100 CCTV camera and position it on your car. Slap it on record before you go to bed and sit back. He will either do nothing becuase you havent reacted or come back for round 2. If he does you will have the biggest grin on your face whilst driving to the cop shop with a video of him caught in the act and it will feel 10 times better than going medevil on his ass!

If he never comes back then at least u have a camera on your car if anything else happens.

good thinking best plan yet

Monaco RS Clio 172
I had this happen to me a few times due to my current girlfriends ex.

I got chased by a load of his mates and they kicked my old cars bodywork right in down the drivers side, then tried to stab me with a screw driver, then stole my keys and drove off. police? they virtually begged me to press charges and I did in the end try to due to them being so persistant, and it came to nothing. they spent 3 hours in a cell before being interviewed, and totally got away with it due to lack of evidence.

moral of the story: f--k the police. they are useless when you need them, but always there when you don't.

I am just waiting for these guys to see my new car and tear into it and I can bet they will try their hardest, they chase me every time they see me, one day I'll hit traffic with nowhere to go and end up in trouble but I now carry a torque wrench with me in the car, and I intend to use it the day they do finally get to me outside of my car.

they would.

it is a very frustrating situation to be in matey and yes revenge is a bad idea but on the other hand, after a year of constantly watching my back, getting my car dented up (they aren't silly they know a smashed window would be too easy to fix), it is becoming very difficult not to take some sort of action outside of the law.

sorry for the essay I know this is your thread but what I am trying to say is, I am in the same boat mate, and if he is anything like my girlfriends ex, he simply will stop at nothing to abuse you and wind you up in any way shape or form.

if you're like me, you have too much going for you to end up smashing his teeth down his neck with a metal bar and ending up with convictions and probably prison, but I am slowly getting to the point where there is no other way.

I just hope the t**t is nothing like my exs.

how anyone can do this to someone elses car is beyond me. if you want someone, knock on their door on their own and sort it out. don't go and smash their car up and most of all, don't only chase them when you are with 4 cars full of mates and then proceed to smash their car up!

sorry to see that damage matey and as said above you are lucky it was the windscreen from my experience.

happy days. lol

(sorry I know I'm a depressing git :p )

Da

Less
Happy days, lol! ;)

Well in fairness, me doing nothing hasn't helped...

Girlfriend returned to her house this morning to find her kitchen window put through!! :mad:

Hmmm...I wish revenge was legal!

alien green rs133
brown bag full of dog s**t put it on his doorstep light it and ring the door bell, stand back and video it for youtubes sake

"physco puts foot in hot dog sh!t"

Last edited:

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Happy days, lol! ;)

Well in fairness, me doing nothing hasn't helped...

Girlfriend returned to her house this morning to find her kitchen window put through!! :mad:

Hmmm...I wish revenge was legal!
:(

2005 liquid yellow 182
i really hope u get hold of this bloke. if that was mine id be on the hunt ready to bite his fecking nose off.

why is it people always take there anger out on cars???

RS Clio 172 Phase 2
CCTV your door and car and the same for hers,

get him on the footage mate.

not worth the hassle for you getting caught retaliating.

at the same time tho id be mightly tempted to try a few of the things on hear with the more subtly approach, chilli, dog logs and builders foam
(at the same time tho that will just make it worse)

BLACK GOLD 182
what a cnut! i dont promote violence as i say all the time but go make him eat that brick and then curb stomp him like in american history x!

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
These people that vandalise for no reason other than jealousy need to have their kneecaps clubbed with a mallet.... then they can experience crawling around the ground like a slug while i explain the immorality of such actions!

An idea

Remove his wheels, all wing mirrors, door handles, wind wipers, aerial, exhaust, bonnet, engine, if you have time and throw it all in his garden.