ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loads near Lichfield

Clio 182 FF
But no one says hello!!
I see a 172 Cup nearly everyday, a silver 182 non cup, a silver 182 cup packed, a black cup packed 182 and I saw a GB 182 cup pack/cup also a couple of times and NON of them every wave back. Is this just a Clio RS owners thing?! I know all of you guys are ace on here but do loads of people own them without realising what they're driving and that you're in the same thing, hence you're waving?! I've had an MR2 turbo before and a very low MX5 and nearly ALL of the other owners will wave with a smile but there's nothing from the Clio drivers...

Clio 182 FF
Haha I'll keep my eye out! If she has a random bloke in an arctic 182 with Michelin stickers on the splitter that's me.

Clio 182 FF
Haha, you know, I've been waved at by at least some 197/200 owners but still no 172/182 owners. I see a guy in a 172 cup EVERYDAY and I catch his eye and annoyingly wave at him and he just ignores. How can you have a cup and not have some sort of understanding or club feeling when seeing other owners?!

Clio 172/Civic EG6
I wonder if you can guess who I am, will and Mrs turbo I guessed straight away lol I see loads of clio sports from Lichfield all the way over to cannock where I now live, I've got the flame red 172 on 182 alloys with yellow tinted fogs. I'll give you 2 clues we went to school together and I had an ST205 GT4 lol. I never know if to wave or not when I see another lol.

Clio 172/Civic EG6
Haha yes that's me, yea had it a few months now I needed a sensible daily travelling round the country now, my eg6 is in bits and being stripped for bare shell respray and my dad was selling his 172 track car and I've always said i would probably buy it.

Clio 172/Civic EG6
Motorway sensible driving can see 50 to 56 mpg on tescos finest 99ron so there is no case for a diesel and it's still fun.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Motorway sensible driving can see 50 to 56 mpg on tescos finest 99ron so there is no case for a diesel and it's still fun.

I find that really hard to believe TBH in a 50 limit conStantly then yes !! As said 43 is about right .

Clio 172/Civic EG6
Yea down the m1 via all the cameras and speed restrictions I was seeing that 70 probably about 46mpg I was blown away by just how good on petrol the 172 is with breathing mods too at that, my eg6 SiR2 with b16a can't even come close to the clio.

Swift Sport
I'll wave at you next time I see you, Will... better still, make that a man hug ;)

I've made you an avatar too dude.

14220049149_afebff2e89.jpg

Last edited: