ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Locking wheel nut turinis

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Yooo ill prob sound so stupid asking this but I've never thought about it, I may be buying some 16 inch 172 cup turinis, but the guy said there was no nuts included.. So could I use my standard clio alloys nuts on them or would I have to buy a set of them and locking wheel nuts, if so how much am I looking at? Cheers

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Okay mate cheers, so both the nuts and locking nut from my 15 inch basic clio alloys will defo fit 16 inch turinis????

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I got some turinis and my lock nut key didnt fit in the hole :(

mcgard make their locking nuts based on make/model of car and brand of wheel too. forgot about that. you're normal bolts will fit but you may need new locking bolts.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Ah crap, so would mine? I take it you have 182 alloys, i have 15 inch crap alloys lol

Your locking nuts...does it fit over the bolt or inside? Is the pattern on the locking nut go to the outside edge of the nut or inside? If the locking bit goes inside, then there shouldnt be an issue.

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Your locking nuts...does it fit over the bolt or inside? Is the pattern on the locking nut go to the outside edge of the nut or inside? If the locking bit goes inside, then there shouldnt be an issue.
Ill go take a look in a minute mate but thanks

1.2, 172 Cup soon
Just looked! And realised I only have one locking wheel nut! Great! Loool well that sucks, but it was the inside one, and more bad news the alloys are now sold lol so if anyone has a set of anthracite 16 inch turinis for sale let me know lol