ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

locking wheel nuts keys 182

Ford Fiesta

my mate only has the one too, am I the only one with 2 locking wheel nut keys then? lol

I got two keys in the small plastic case together with the removed non locking studs. I cant think why they would only give one out?

BTW 182 full fat delivered late November. Renault dealer UK car.

Quote: Originally posted by JEZZA182 on 07 January 2005

I got two keys in the small plastic case together with the removed non locking studs. I cant think why they would only give one out?

I cant think why they would give 2 out ?

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Quote: Originally posted by Arianne on 07 January 2005

It was bugging me so I just went out to have a look! I have one.
It was bugging me that i couldnt be arsed to go and look but you were so i went and looked !!!

Mine has one,its all neat in a little box with the normal nuts and one key,all in their own compartments.

Cant see where 2 go ? There is only room in the box for 1

Quote: Originally posted by 182blue on 07 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by JEZZA182 on 07 January 2005

I cant think why they would give 2 out ?
One for hiding, in the car, one spare for when the one in the car breaks cos some Renault monkey has over torqued your wheels!;)

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by Funkyjahooner on 07 January 2005

It was bugging me so I just went out to have a look! I have one.
It was bugging me that i couldnt be arsed to go and look but you were so i went and looked !!!

Mine has one,its all neat in a little box with the normal nuts and one key,all in their own compartments.

Cant see where 2 go ? There is only room in the box for 1
lol - i nearly took my camera out with me just to show everyone what mine look like...

Astra VXR 17/05/07

damm, im gonna have to go and take a picture of mine, unless someone else does...
I would hate to break the tradition of you first ;)

I REALLY cant be arsed to take a picture lol So you take one and ill tell you if its the same as mine :D

Astra VXR 17/05/07

I also have a sticker on my bag saying Free puncture repair and a Dixons phone number to ring :D

Not much good if i have to use a can (Or two,which i have) of foam but good if i can get by without using the foam i suppose.

ok well I have 3 cans of tyre foam :p
THREE?????? Thats not fair........ I have two from Renault and an old can of tyreweld of my own (a big one) so this counts as four lol.:D