ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Locking Wheel Nuts :S

Vectra :(
Any advice for removing these when you have been a pleb and lost the key? Need to get at least 1 off (Change the wheel) but need to di it without damaging the alloys

Any help would be great. Thanks

1.6 focus zetec....
I dont fink theres any choice but to take it to a garage and have it drilled out...

Kiza

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
u get a socket that is just a t tad smaller like just a tad tad smaller then wak it on with a 1/4" extention on the end . then undo!

Renault Clio Mk1 1.4 RT
Take it to Charlie browns - cost me a tenner when i had mine done, i forgot to look for it when i bought my car!!

Cheers,

Dumpy

clio 16v
its so easy u can do it urself. as sum1 has already said get a scocket thats slightly smaller attach it to a ratchet extension and chap it over the wheel nut with a hammer. then just attach the ratchet and undo. only problem is its virtually impossible to get the lockin nut out of the socket so make sure u have another

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Try taking it to your local Renault dealer , they might have a key that fits .

www.renparts.co.uk
MRBILLYUK said:
Try taking it to your local Renault dealer , they might have a key that fits .

all the ones i have seen are lablelled with a letter. so there are probs only 26 different combinations. dealer is sure to have one.
thanks
josh