ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lol @ s2000's

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Nice pics :D

You've got to work hard to keep an S2000 on the boil...we (me and a few other RS peeps) were pushing them along at a Brands day earlier in the year.

Ph-Sold!
They're quick but only in the same way Focus RS, Astra VXR and so on are, they are fast but not supercars at the end of the day. The high revving engines need work, and in the wet DOHC VTEC (FWD or RWD) is an uncomfortable and unpredictable combination. I can cover ground a lot faster in my 1.2 Clio than my Civic VTi at the moment.

FOR SALE: '97 Clio 1.4 RT
S2000 is a good car, but in the hands of a propper driver (and I mean...better than anyone on any forums) such as Keiichi Tsuchiya or Akira Iiada, Takuya Kurosawa or Motoharu Kurosawa (Gan-san) then it's a simply epic car.

The Amuse-tuned S2000 is a work of art;
amuses2k02.jpg

But yes... show them some rain and it's lil sister the CTR can give it a good running!

-Akira