ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

London at night - tower 42

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Well on wednesday last week i had my graduation ceremony at wembley stadium, afterwards i went to tower42 to celebrate. Snapped a few pics from the tallest building in London, not the best as they were handheld and shot through curved windows but gives you the idea. would definately recommend going there the view is awesome

1-43.jpg

2-44.jpg

3-41.jpg

4-33.jpg

5-31.jpg

6-24.jpg

1.2 Dynamique billabong
thanks guys, looking at them on here compared to my pc it looks like photobucket has killed the quality a bit, has made some of them look really flat.

as for the lights i think it its a football stadium although i could be wrong

Arctic FF 182
Awesome pictures, I been meaning to go to London to try and get some shots like this, after seeing this makes me want to do it even more

182FF with cup packs
Pretty damn good to say they are handheld through curved glass.

I dunno if they're handheld. EXIF say's they're 1/2 second exposures, it'd be pretty difficult to get such crisp shots with a 1/2 second exposure while holding it.

I wouldn't mind seeing these at their real resolution I bet they look fantastic.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
yeah mate they were, pressed up so the lens hood was flat against the glass and side of the camera on the frame of the window

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Thanks guys :approve:

Awesome. I'll be going to London soon for a night session soon. How much does it cost to get up there?

its free mate but you have to book (might be a waiting list especially for peak times - i went about 6pm before going out for a meal) and the drinks arent cheap £12 each

website is here mate http://www.vertigo42.co.uk/

Good job with the pics. Did you use filters to stop the glare from the glass?

nope mate just a lens hood right up against the glass

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
Bored of london tbh but I have to admit that it looks freaking nice during the night. Good quality pictures as usual mate. So did you used a tripod for it mate?