ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

London Wembley 17/06/06

clio 172 mk2
Spotted a black clio looking really nice and sooo LOW followed by a black corsa-c looking really smart dont know if the clio is off here but damn the exhaust is loud :p Both were heading towards the football stadium.

bwt saw the same corsa-c in crawley on sunday 18th

Rick

Last edited:
hahahahahaha nice one :)
where were you, i might have seen you

OMG u saw my mate in CRAWLEY TOO, haha he was going to his grans. thats so freaky. lol

clio 172 mk2
i was oin the bridge going towards wembley, i saw the corsa fly past a black clio and then the clio shot past the corsa and suddenly stoppped fast cus of the camera lol

haha. lol OMG yea i slowed down thinking i better not get flashed, were u in the slow lane, cos i think i saw u

clio 172 mk2
i came out of a side road just before the bridge, was in the middle lane behind the corsa untill it shot off lol
you may of seen me, i've got a 04 plate trophy blue 172 cup

((( Clio 172 ))) said:
i came out of a side road just before the bridge, was in the middle lane behind the corsa untill it shot off lol
you may of seen me, i've got a 04 plate trophy blue 172 cup

oh so u were behind me once the corsa overtook me.
sorry then i didnt notice ya. lol
did it look good from the angle u saw it. lol

we are having a meet on the 25th of this month, maybe
at stavin marvins near hanger lane a40, if u can come :)

for more details go to the local meetings section

clio 172 mk2
when the clio was infront of me, i was shocked on how low it was, the rear bumper was extreamly close to the ground, both cars looking great mate

clio 172 mk2
JLO said:
thanx dude. yup its on coilovers. lol glad u joined. how did u know about cliosport.net??
looking good mate.
some one left a flyer on my windscreen outisde krispy kremes in enfield on saturday night, so thought i'll come and check it out.

fcuk me again. lol
i was in krespie kremes saturday night.
thats enfield, thats where i live.
i came in there with my mate and his corsa.
i saw a few clios there but cant remember a BLUE 172 CUP, saw a flame red 172 and few other 1.2s. i stayed for 5mins and left lol

this is too freaky

clio 172 mk2
JLO said:
fcuk me again. lol
i was in krespie kremes saturday night.
thats enfield, thats where i live.
i came in there with my mate and his corsa.
i saw a few clios there but cant remember a BLUE 172 CUP, saw a flame red 172 and few other 1.2s. i stayed for 5mins and left lol

this is too freaky
ohhh you was their too lol weirddd, i was there around 9.30 ish thats when i got flyered and then i came back there around 12am ish with my mate in his v6

ahhh yea i came bout 10ish or summit, cant remember. i had flyers in my car but i didnt hand any out.

haha next time ur in the area, let me know.

clio 172 mk2
JLO said:
ahhh yea i came bout 10ish or summit, cant remember. i had flyers in my car but i didnt hand any out.

haha next time ur in the area, let me know.
oh right ok...i'm down nearly every weekend to see the misses, will let you know, never had a meet before.