ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Long over due update - RS2'ed and caged Cup

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
My Favourite iceburg cup on here mate....apart from mine :p hehe now sell me your kw's :D

Discounted 1*2 parts
Sorry to bring up an old thread but saw your car at the north Weald meet yesterday and looked lovely!

Just wanted to know a little more about running standard seatbelts on these bimarcos? Any pics/fitting info etc?

Cheers

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Sorry to bring up an old thread but saw your car at the north Weald meet yesterday and looked lovely!

Just wanted to know a little more about running standard seatbelts on these bimarcos? Any pics/fitting info etc?

Cheers

Cheers Tom, pity it was so dirty and I ripped my seat :(

I'll sort you some pictures out tomorrow (if I remember ;)).

They do work fine with belts although there is no pretensioner, the buckle is simple bolted onto the side mount.

Lancia Integrale
Hi lovely car! just wondering how you going to attach the lap belts due to the cage using the existing seat belt mounts on the outer sides.

Discounted 1*2 parts
Cheers Tom, pity it was so dirty and I ripped my seat :(

I'll sort you some pictures out tomorrow (if I remember ;)).

They do work fine with belts although there is no pretensioner, the buckle is simple bolted onto the side mount.

Any joy ;)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Hi lovely car! just wondering how you going to attach the lap belts due to the cage using the existing seat belt mounts on the outer sides.

I'll get someone to work it out for me, probably James at Stone Automotive ;)