ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look at this skyline! madness!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  M2 / Golf GTI
Even if I had 70k I wouldn't spend it on that :( Appreciate the hard work but thats gotta be a tiny market he could sell that to.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Too many other nicer cars for the money - while I'm sure if it does have 1200bhp it would mince anything else in a straight line, for that sort of money I'd want something that didn't look so damn chavvy!

I'd prob go for a porsche gt3 rs for that sort of cash - preferably in white or bright green.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Writen off dci 100
1200 hp for 70k is a bargain

veyron boasts 1000hp and you'l not get much change out of a million lol

but then there is reliability... but then again its hardly a road car

and 2.8 BAR of boost the turbos kicking in would give you whiplash

if i had millions id buy it

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  White R26/Stripped Valver
Well id buy it, it would destroy anything and would scare the s**t out of me which make it worth driving. Knowing you have 1200bhp and probably one of the fastest cars on the road lol.

B

Brown.

Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
its a miss print....should read "1200bhp with rear seats down, 500bhp up"

Trader Rating - 50%
1   1   0
  172 /megane cab
how much you reckon the turbos are worth. ? i think it aint a bad price if i win the loto ill click the buy now price by 10pm lol