ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look what came in the post today...anyone else win one

Mk1 Focus RS
a little while ago there was a thread on here with a link to a Renault competition offereing a chance to win a free calender if you answered a question correctly.

totally forgot about entering.

not the most exciting thread ha but look what came in the post today....

IMG-20120206-00102.jpg

anyone else win one, not a bad calender actually got the new cars as well as some of the older ones (V6, trophy, williams)

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
nice one, i entered this as well, not been home today as working but i wouldnt mind winning one as well.

RS6 C7
Got mine, Took down the topless girl calender at work at put it up for lols, Staff were not impressed but who gives a f**k!

Mk1 Focus RS
Got mine, Took down the topless girl calender at work at put it up for lols, Staff were not impressed but who gives a f**k!

haha could you not put it next to the topless girl calender...

topless girls + renaults sports = perfect

Megane 225 F1
When I saw won, I thought I had won a car, not a calender. TBH I can't remember entering the competition lol.