ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look what I bought! (camera content)

Hi all,

I suddenly thought it's was time to stop buying for the VXR for a change and time to buy myself a new camera. I was ideally after the Panasonic TZ5 (heard nothing but good things about this cam), but as the TZ6 and TZ7 are newly out I decided to go for the TZ6.

S8000313.gif

As you can see from the picture above I also bought a 4GB SDHC memory card, all in was about £280, so I'm over the moon. Battery is now on charge for the initial first charge and can't wait to have a play with it!! Just in time for next month's Touring car's when I go to Oulton Park.

Mark

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Guys you're so f**king harsh! LOL. He's probs as excited as pedobear in a kindergarten, and couldn't be arsed to spend time taking a perfect photo. Perhaps only had a crappy camera/phone to hand anyway?

But I'm sure you lot making sarcastic remarks is really encouraging him to post up in this section. (Is this GC? Noooo)

Just a thought obviously.

(In my defense I did find the sarcasm pretty funny....:eek:)

VaVa
Guys you're so f**king harsh! LOL. He's probs as excited as pedobear in a kindergarten, and couldn't be arsed to spend time taking a perfect photo. Perhaps only had a crappy camera/phone to hand anyway?

But I'm sure you lot making sarcastic remarks is really encouraging him to post up in this section. (Is this GC? Noooo)

Just a thought obviously.

(In my defense I did find the sarcasm pretty funny....:eek:)

It was taken with a Samsung Digimax S800 and it's autofocus fail FYI.