ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look what I've done!

S4 Avant
Finally, I've removed all of the body kit!!! Burnt both thumbs in the process, but it's done, and it looks so much better for it :D

Photo-0190.jpg

starting to come off...

Photo-0194.jpg

Photo-0193.jpg

Photo-0199.jpg

First time I've seen my cars bumper:approve:

Photo-0202.jpg

Photo-0204.jpg

Custom plates supplied by Addz

Photo-0205.jpg

Photo-0206.jpg

Photo-0209.jpg

Photo-0217.jpg

Photo-0218.jpg

So pleased, now all i have to do is get it sprayed :D

Titanium 182
It actually looks 10000% better even with adhesive and no paint on it !

Will look great when its sprayed.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
starting to get there at last :) shame because i liked the kit but will look good as a standard car too cos i love the baked bean colour!

glad your happy with the plates too, i havnt been pulled for my tiny one yet! :D

S4 Avant
Thanks for the comments, as for the cost of all this, I've lost count... I think it's somewhere around £8,500.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
As i say with my car does money really matter if you enjoy the car? ;)

oh yeah and get some WD40 on the sticky bits... should help fetch the crap off!

S4 Avant
starting to get there at last :) shame because i liked the kit but will look good as a standard car too cos i love the baked bean colour!

glad your happy with the plates too, i havnt been pulled for my tiny one yet! :D

Thanks mate, took it for a spin on my private road afterwards, just to remind myself why I'm going through all this... massive smile on my face.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
haha good, helps take the pain of being skint away!

if you need a hand one night let me know and i'll pop up!

S4 Avant
haha good, helps take the pain of being skint away!

if you need a hand one night let me know and i'll pop up!

Cheers, could use a hand cleaning all the adhesive up, not sure whether to wet sand it or not. Saves the body shop having to remove it. I'll give you a call when i start to atempt it

Clio on SL 2118s
as said it looks a lot better.
remove the adhesive and add a splitter and itll look awesome.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
yeah well i can get loads of sandpaper/paintstripper and primer from work and happy to help!

S4 Avant
wooo help galore... why did no one offer when i was trying to get the splitter off!:rasp:

Could definatly use a hand with removing adhesive, so I'll let you all know soon

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
wooo help galore... why did no one offer when i was trying to get the splitter off!:rasp:

Could definatly use a hand with removing adhesive, so I'll let you all know soon

lol you should have said! i've been bored as hell lately...

S4 Avant
ah, shall do next time.

Don't suppose anyone can reccomend a decent body shop for spraying in my area can they?

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
ah, shall do next time.

Don't suppose anyone can reccomend a decent body shop for spraying in my area can they?

there's a good one near where i work in sutton called d.s bodyworks, did my mates fiesta at a decent price and made a mint job... if you txt me on friday i'll try get the number

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
If you want to travel a bit for a bodyshop mate, Advanced Autobody, Sandown Road (off Ascot Drive) in Derby.

Really, really good place, do loads of stars cars like all of Paul Daniels Astons etc, very proffesional too.
Plus in the week they work 24hrs, so won;t take too long.

Looks miles better too, good work.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Yeah if I remember mate I'll come for a drive.

They aren't cheap, but at the same time they aren't rip-off prices, and the quality of work is second to none in my opinion.

S4 Avant
the car is a nightmare, but puts a smile on my face. so worth it in the end. funds are the only thing annoying about it really, I'm quite happy to put the work in if i get the car i want at the end of it

"Navy" N17 TWO
Much neater for you colour :)
The kit isn't bad but looks best on a darker colour as its a bit more "subtle" that way IMO

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Definite improvement! Shame its hurt the bodywork so much?!... Will look awesome when sprayed... number plate is pretty cool too!