ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look what the courier delivered this morning

CS Dungeon
DSC02954.jpg

2x Gold Class clearcoat liquid car wax
2x Quick detailer
2x Hotrims wheel cleaner
6x Hotshine tyre spray
6x Quick wax
6x NXT spray wax
3x Gold Class shampoo & conditioner
2x Soft wash gel
5x Gold Class bug & tar remover
3x Deep crystal paint cleaner Step1
1x Deep crystal polish Step2

Bargain price of £82 with an RRP of £311.62:approve:

CS Dungeon
Its not bad, I use the megs day in day out for doing everyday valets be it fleet, company cars, courtesy cars, school run 4x4's etc

I do have better products for the upper end details, however I still use the goldclass shampoo, QD, hotrims (if i'm out of p21S gel) & tyreshine for them and usually top off with Zymol wax after HD cleanse

I did what you said on my site and broke down the detailing package's. Let me know what you think Rich http://www.topmarquesvalet.com/index1.html

106 GTi
At that price its better than some of the bulk non discript products out there so dont blame you.

Gold Class is about the only product on there I still use, is a good product. Going to wack some in the foam gun at the weekend and see how it works.

Nice one - people know exactly what they are getting for there money with that, I would still play up the paintwork correction more though, finding someone that can do a decent machine polish is an important selling point.