ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look Whats Keeping Me Busy

CLIO
hi all, just thought id post some pictures of my honda z50a minitrail k2 1971.
this has drained all my money to restore and took me about 6 months so far, still waiting for engine to arrive from the usa and a tail light assembly then all the bits ive got..i have sandblasted the frame , tank, forks and repainted my self to the nearest yellow i could get hold of, everything else ive bought is all honda parts ive got from the usa as they have a larger market for these bikes which makes them more expensive over here for parts and too buy the bikes..
hope you enjoy the pics as much as i have building her..

and yes she has matching wheels to my car..;)

cheers james

Last edited:
  CLIO
thanks for the replies, it hasnt got a engine in yet and id look stupid pushing her whilst sitting down...lol..dont think it would quite fit in the booot andy but il try...;)

CLIO
i have people wanting to buy her as she is...lol...theres a high demand for these beasts buddy...;)

CLIO
how much can you buy them for???

hi fred, you cant really buy them now as such as people are keeping hold of them now, you can pick the cheap copies for a few hundred but the real hondas go for £1300 ish these days for a nice one, mine will be up for sale in a few month as im starting a other one..;)..best place to look is the american ebay under honda z50,as that was hondas biggest market

cheers james

just finished building her afetr stripping it down and re greasing

Last edited:
  CLIO
heres some more pictures now she is nearly finished, just need toolbox, footpegs and taillight which are all on order..and side casing for engine.yes she has a engine now....;)

cheers james

Attachments

• used z50 front hub 003.jpg
    used z50 front hub 003.jpg
    457.5 KB · Views: 64
  • used z50 front hub 004.jpg
    used z50 front hub 004.jpg
    479.8 KB · Views: 59
  • used z50 front hub 005.jpg
    used z50 front hub 005.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 61
  • used z50 front hub 006.jpg