ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lookin at a ph1...

Clio 2.0 172
Looking at a ph1 172,the one in the link to be precise. Now i know the advert is a little below gash but what do you guys think about the car itself? Mileage is good provided it's genuine. Rear lights would be removed,filter would be changed and exhaust would no doubt be changed aswell as looks a bit big for my liking.

Let me know your thoughts anyway,cheers

Steve

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/921244.htm

Clio 2.0 172
Aw rite.Em I'm not sure,just says Scotland,I've sent an e-mail.and a text to the boy to find out some information on bits he's nit mentioned so I guess I'll just wait and see

Golf R/Leon FR
looks pretty good bar the exhaust, lights and filter. but as said can be easily changed.

id ask and see if cam belt has been changed too.

Clio 2.0 172
Yup,asked him about the cambelt and a couple other questions I had,just waiting for a response. Any thoughts to the black ph2 on autotrader that I posted up? Does it not seem awful cheap? Priced to sell or not?

Clio 2.0 172
Is it? Just thought with the mileage it woulda maybe just been the other side of 3k. I would really want a low mileage monaco blue ph2 but everyone is asking a fortune for them :(

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
That is a very cheap example for the miles mate.

Possibly the poorest advert ever constructed!

Make sure the belts are done and it has a full service history.

HPI it aswell to make sure of any crash damage www.mycarcheck.com

320d
It looks like a bargin to me mate. Its been owned by a chav obviously, and I wouldn't like the idea of the cut bumper either however providing its had its belts done i'd take it.

182 FF
'priced to sell'

always worries me, but then we are in a buyers market

you can never tell bout these things untill you see them in the flesh, get out and take a look at em, then you can make a comparison:approve:

Clio 2.0 172
Neither have had belts done. The black ph2 is in Newcastle area and has no service history but has the last 3 mot's to show towards mileage. Both have said up for sale due to splitting up with girlfriends and the black ph2 guy said he is needing rid so will go lower than £2,999

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I wouldnt say its people not being arsed i think some people dont realise that its actually important, dare i say, female owners

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I wouldnt say its people not being arsed i think some people dont realise that its actually important, dare i say, female owners

+1, all the 172's i looked at the owners looked astonished when i mentioned belts

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I can believe it, if your not that intrested in car maintenance then you would be f**king shocked what Renault would take off you for the job