ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lookin for mods for 1.8 RSi

ok peeps im only looking for a exhaust and induction kit at the moment but if all you kind ppl could point me in the right direction of which manufacturer to buy it would be most appreciated

Whats your budget mate ? Cant go wrong with a magnex !! Dont get an induction kit unless you get a sealed one like a VIPER or BMC CDA !! ITG panel filters are better than an open IK !!

well lookin at bout 200-250 for the exhaust, i saw one they do at ktec racin and liked the look of it any1 got any experience with ?

as for induction kit was lookin up 2 about 100 nikka

only a rough budget though

A good sealed IK will be closer to £250 - 300 !! The K-tec exhausts are VERY GOOD !! youd be better going for one of them and a ITG panel filter with a bigger bored air feed (maybe to the fog placing)

i thought the ktec exhaust would be good think ill end up with gettin one of those.

as for induction kit i dunno. im not payin 250-300 as i am a tightfisted bas**rd

lol !! Dont do the LAX POWER thing and get a K&N because they are quite frankly poo !! Yes you get a lovely induction ROAR but youll most likely lose power as the air drawn in will be hot and not very filtered fcuking up your engine !! My 2 pence worth

BMW 320d Sport

Well IMHO you need a different direction with an RSi. With those tough little factory 14s you need to go Euro style. Forget air filters, you wanna slam it into the weeds and roll the arches to accomodate a big drop! Then smooth off all the handles, locks, aerial, wipers etc and it will look rude. Bit more than a couple of hundred quid though...

oh mate dont u worry

i dont do lax power mate

id rather not add anything than go for the cheaper option

Join cliosport for a fiver and youll save 5% on the K-tec exhaust straight away !! Keep the 14s and make it a street sleeper !! When youve got the fundage get an ITG sealed IK or viper/BMC with a chip to complement the breathing mods and youll have a nippy little sleeper !!

Quote: Originally posted by Nick Read on 01 March 2004

Well IMHO you need a different direction with an RSi. With those tough little factory 14s you need to go Euro style. Forget air filters, you wanna slam it into the weeds and roll the arches to accomodate a big drop! Then smooth off all the handles, locks, aerial, wipers etc and it will look rude. Bit more than a couple of hundred quid though...

well the wheels will be going eventually just have a bit of a cash flow problem atm.

looking at 16"s and a 40mm drop

dont wanna go over the top with it 2 be honest just wanna go with subtle looks

You can get 15" alloys with tyres for next to nothing these days. I paid £300 for mine with part worn tyres. Have a look at the shops on ebay. Once you stick them on I guarantee that youll want to lower it though

whack a panel filter in instead of an IK mate, makes much more of a noticeable difference, just without the noise. I had a full powerflow exhaust on mine and it was the nuts. think i paid about 250 inc the decat.

if you really want to tune the engine, and be a bit different, chuck the lag 2.0 ltr bottom end on!:D

Quote: Originally posted by DeanRSi on 01 March 2004

if you really want to tune the engine, and be a bit different, chuck the lag 2.0 ltr bottom end on!:D
Sounds interesting. Where can I get one and for how much?