ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking a bit empty

u want a stripped out racer looks nuts really.

id have a cup if it had ABS just scares me that id go too fast and lock up

You wanna remove the carpeted parts at the rear (bits that go over the arches and cover the lights). This would help complete the look.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

take out rear doorcards get front and rear strut brace, get rollcage loose dash get a custom dash made and then u have a empty car.

looks sweet m8 u not putting back seats back in ??? u gonna carpet the back ??

MalicE

320d M Sport

good work fella! thats what the cars been designed for!

at last someone with balls willing to do it......I salute you Sir!:D

Once i get the K-TEC polished S/S rear strut brace i can use that to mount the rear point of the harnesses.

More than likely to carpet the floor and use the spare wheel well as a storage compartment. Did think of cutting it out plate it over then have the exhaust coming out of the centre of the rear bumper.

I will be using it for track days as my Westfield that i use now is up for sale but i did it a bit for looks. I get bored rather quickly with my cars so i have to mess with them (it must be in my blood).

Saw it at donny this weekend.

Looks feckin nice!! The buckets look bloddy loverly.

Everthing bout the cup is spot on apart from they need lowering. I WANT!!!