ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

looking at your old car

Dodgy one
Sometimes i do :cool:

n638055494_880770_7614.jpg

Full Magnex 3" + Decat :evil: pops bangs and flames :approve: K&N with a lovely Bwaaarrrrpppp, Anyone whos ben in a six with similar mods will understand :eek:

1.2 16v dynamique
o yes mate i miss my old car it was a 2ltr focus that had been chipped etc etc and was running at 165 bhp , but it was expensive to run so i got a 1.2 16v clio now untill i save some cash for a 182 cup

Porsche Boxster987S
ive just walked away from my first wee car after 2years of ownership tonight. absolutly gutted to say the least:(

Up rocks
I miss the looks of this (minter than mint itself)...

2zrfc09.gif

And the torque of this (220bhp-261lb/ft)...

117zp1g.jpg

I think once my Clio is track prepped the only thing i'd get rid of it for would be for something like this...

2utn5lu.png

Last edited:
  mk4 golf gttdi180
i still have my fist car - a suzuki sj 413 sammy and its still going strong keeps costing though but aint getting rid yet:) i have the clio for reasurance:cool:

LY R26
I miss my old Saxo VTS alot,
but the 172 Cup is better all round and id definitely miss it if I sold it.

RB 182 Special.
I miss my old Saxo VTS alot,
but the 172 Cup is better all round and id definitely miss it if I sold it.

I had a VTS in 2002 and it was a fantastic car. The GTIR made it easy not to miss, but it -without wanting to sound gay- will always have a special place in my heart. :cool:

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
I miss the ultimate fun & chuckability of my 106 gtis
I miss the noise & 6 speed box of the 306 Rallye
I miss the immense power of the Z3M
and I miss the cruise control of the 182
Although tbh - the cup is the best car ive owned :race:

2 litre twin turbo estate
octaia vrs remapped
yep all the time miss the comfort the crusing ability and the awesome acceleration

dont miss tyres every 4k an the mpg
prefer it to the 182 untill i find an awesome bit of b road

IMG_0172.jpg

Clio 182ff
Yeah, i miss mine bigtime. I love the 182ff but do miss the comfort and power of my Audi A4 Quattro 2.8 V6. I drive long journeys all the time, but tbf its more fun in the Clio

LY R26
brandshatch046pa5.jpg

My old Saxo VTS <3
BMC filter,
Piper 4-1 Mani,
Supersprint race tube to piper backbox,
B+M short shifter,
-40mm lowering kit,
GTi6 Brakes,
OZ Super Ts in White
Sparco Buckets with Luke 3 Point harnesses + stripped rear.
etc etc.

RB 182 Special.
Where are the 106 pics taken.Looks fantastic

They were taken on Wrynose Pass in the Lakes. I've driven that and Hardknott many times, and attepmt to drive all of the UK's best roads.

Wrynose and Hardknotty are 2 roads that any driving enthusiast simply must drive at least once in theirt lives. Wrynose is one of the nost hilarious unclassified in the UK, and I'd say Hardknott is easily one of the most extreme roads in the world!

Els

Inferno 182 Cup
I do miss my old scooby every now and then... But i REALLY dont miss the fuel bills! but was nice to have 285bhp and AWD.... NEVER again though!
n575955502_3156223_3549.jpg

Golf
miss me old fiesta, makes it worse that a sold it to a friend so a see it all the time and hes ruined it

RB 182 Special.
miss me old fiesta, makes it worse that a sold it to a friend so a see it all the time and hes ruined it

Hmm, I know how you feel. Initially my old VTS went to a mate, but then got sold to some young due in the 'kind of' area. He was young but seemed to take really good care of it, which was a relief. But then something went wrong.

I don't live up there anymore so I never see it, but two of my cousins say they've seen my old VTS and its always in a poor state. Flippin' r****d! I spent a lot of time and money on that car (wheels and handling n that not bodykits etc.), and to hear that it's being neglected now seems like a slap in the face to be honest. :(

Mondeo TDCI 130
Miss my VTS a lot!! Was awesome! So much so i would buy it back and painfully restore it to it's former glory!